Saturday, December 15, 2018

Well, more yelling.....letter...

Screaming non stop most nite about bshaw houses, sterling people Japanese and others, money off estate houses ???? Bankers in Fletcher ???? Screaming about crook bankers and fake masks there ????? Whatever that's about, people in crtl left near Fletcher, Elgin, Cyril cement dea crook owns we play there m crtl money it goes on dea over !!!!???? F govt F them !!! F Joe !!! He did this to us here !!!! F the R family they are Fing this to hell F them !!! Non stop !!!!

Bill he goes NOW !!! F him !!! He thinks he gets the K ranch I know WE do !!! WE work on it years NOW !!!! Various voices screaming bitching whining complaining......Bill does not get it he needs to leave NOW !!!!! He goes !!! Dead dead dead !!! Eye roll more of that..........annoying. cry brats.

Screaming over not fair ollys gone !!! His money goes to US !!!! We took care of him for years !!! He was here for us !!!! His money ours !!! You related to ALL of them !!! Fame family !!! All MUST go !!! F you bitch !!! We kill your fat ass for mm estate and card !!!! We take EVERYTHING bitch !!!! Screaming about estate houses I 35, Ardmore, money we are due !!!! F them !!! Richy rich bitch !!! More of that...

Calif people, land money estates, snobs talking high end, the terrain is so level here ???? What who is that about ????? Screaming about jets, airplanes, diamonds, radio talk show hosts for sale online ????? Screaming over Vera Cruz, Paso Robles, culver city Calif I suppose those there people there fame or lawyers there judges crook, money off k Smith crap in Calif ??????? Screaming over Wilkerson family there, something they did ????? Money they had we own it ALL !!!!!??????? Annoying.....Screaming over Paris in LA whoever she is ????? Paris ???? Like the city ????? Her daughter here over east ?????? Money off her !!!????

Screaming about my teeth x rays exactly the same !!!! My teeth are bad in spots because of the hacks with satellite  causing me to pull down, using my jaw I woke up pulling my front teeth back with my lower teeth plenty times then they ALL laugh serious damage !!!! Then I break grind grit my teeth in my sleep a holes YOU caused it stevie and Japanese hack a holes !!! Then laughed about it, still laugh. Sending me dreams of my teeth ALL falling out and I can feel it, see it happening in my sleep dreams years years + of it !!! Somebody on dope must have lost his teeth huh stevie !!!????? Look, I know My teeth need repaired filled probably capped some of them, kinda bad, but oh well too expensive right now for me .........over and over about my front teeth broken or breaking them again bitch F you rabbit teeth big teeth bitch M family big teeth !!!?????? They harass the heck out of me about my damn teeth, over and over !!!! Sick of it ! They hurt often but that dentist wants $ 3000 a cap fill drill each tooth practically !!!! Cannot afford it right now !!!! Health techs I guess screaming this ????? I have a new phone so I can health tech myself a holes !!! Shut up !!!! I hate you a holes ALL hacks !!!!!

Screaming at me over endocrine cancer you are dying bitch gone in a year or less serious sporadic endocrine cancer bitch we laugh fat ass !!! Same as your mother !!! Govt keeps using you because they know you are dying we kill you with the cancer they waste your time to wait for your death to collect estate and everything bitch !!! You get no one to talk to you about any of this NO estate NO card bitch we get it for health tech your nasty ass same as your bitch mother bitch f you fat F !!!!????? So is this true ??? Do I have this ??? They keep saying this ???? What's the problem we can't shut that shit up crack heads !!!!????? Like I care brats.

Screaming over wedding over east of LA they are attending or going to ??? Rich wedding gold plated ?????Screaming over aids Hiv, cancer terminal, then hep c screaming over all that non stop !!!!!???? Why's this gotta go on like this !!!????? They are obsessed with that sluts sex, money, Satan, rape filth over and over screaming this upsetting filth !!! Pathetic trash.

Screaming over k Smith filth shit mess in Calif something his nasty cry bag ass created greedy old bastards whole bunch........annoying......Screaming for years + about Sarah s, from Calif, being my friend has to be your friend !!! She says blah blah to you hacked my bedroom one night the year I was hacked bad 5 years ago talking to me in her voice from Calif ???? Saying she was a horse person had a ranch she wanted me to fly out be friends ?????? Made me sick weird creepy wouldn't shut up !!!! Saying her dad and her had property in east la, Compton ?????? Whatever this all is been screaming talking about her her dad for 5 years since I was hacked her money her tv show she's your friend soon stevie banged her ?????? Must be what this ALL is about Sarah s from LA ??????? Stupid pathetic crack talk.....

 This shit needs to stop I'm tired exhausted don't care about that dump over east, don't exactly know what it is or who it is or what is what, exhausting to my brain waves.......don't have time for all the chajachaja blah blah b.s.......waste of time......

Screaming over ave and her man, F them F her we take her over here bitch she gets it ALL !!! Yelling over her money Z and K baby again it's over !!! F Z he goes he thinks he's so fing smart !!! Take over !!!! Houses in Ada and northeast Rush s again over and over whatever that is ?????

Screaming over Julie b and Ricky living over east Julie fing bitch !!!!????? Married to his uncle she Z aunt !!!!??? Then she married Chris pend ???? Live over east of rush s ????? What is this ??? Screaming over pendley houses EVERYWHERE and north on my road Jamie d land items equipment house there his kids go NOW !!!?????? What a this ?????

Screaming over Linda t house old one on same road east of Jamie d house and the land filth house there and Wilcox house there to east corner houses ours !!! They can't take our houses !!! We own these !!!! I am over here bitch Billy p I am here !!!! I own all houses here bitch !!!!

Screaming about Frankie m F him he did this !!! His sister is here F them F them to hell !!!!?????

Keep saying my pumpkin cat is dying and has serious bacteria infection is that true, he did vomit 2 x this week ????? Hope he's ok !!! Harassing my dog at night barking to no end, that TRASH up at bshaw and Chad dump Rogers house rent house alexndr pelley houses out here all screaming blaming me harassing dea owns your fat ass bitch m crtl we lose money because we have to keep your fat ass safe bitch F you !!! These houses dea owns F you bitch !!!! I didn't know you own my ass TRASH !!!! News to me !!! I think you cry babies know better than that little bitches !!! Crying bitching belly aching moaning it's not fair wah wah like a bunch of second grade thugs !!!! 

Screaming over money money money money I get so damn tired of hearing about money !!! Obsessed over money greedy conniving WORTHLESS as my sorry bitch money obsessed family I cannot stand ANY of them anybody that obsessed with money is annoying as hell !!! Lifetime of listening to this shit !!! Had it !!!! These people firecracker insanity drug fueled obsessed with sex money drugs thug lifestyle !!!! My family on both sides has set there wherever and talked cry bagged, purchased outrageous with their money I bought this diamond every week or we flew to Vegas we bought these bags clothes shoes in Dallas $ 4200 shopping spree every three days, men and women in my family sick of hearing it !!!! Money I have this that money stock market b.s. lingo annoying they NEVER stopped talking about money obsessed snobby,  greedy jealous Philip patty, krissa Brett Janet Seth Leroy all sides Linda t, rat hair, Kelly j, Mary w miss banker thug herself, all the family m crtl family I am so damn tired of hearing it !!!!!!!!!!! couldn't stand any of them annoying snobs !!!! Then screaming over Darko basin non stop F you DJ Jared grandma F you govt takes over Dallas oil will take it going to advance enterprise !!!!! NEVER shut up over the Darko basin !!!!! We take it !!!!! Annoying.......!!!!

Then they screamed You exist !!! You cost us money Oklahoma loses money because you exist fat F !!!!!????? Shut up crook cry bags, go bag up your cry tears !!! Wah wah wah it's not fair it's not fair !!!! F you too m fers !!! I don't care what TRASH thinks about me !!!! Wah wah YOU go cry brats spoiled brats !!! You are over !!! You can't win I'm NOT involved in ANY filth / crime !!! Don't try to drag me into your shit mess you can't clean up lazy spoiled trash !!! You dug your own hole of filth NOT me !!! Unprofessional as hell ALL of them !!! I'm an agent man I work on this I got legal papers man !!! I get 32 million off so and so off I 35 man !!!! They keep talking this yelling it !!!! Yeah I bet thug. Just like Dean country yam. Important m fer know it all fake  authorities thug......hiding behind equipment and badge licences like the rest of Oklahoma and those local crook authorities, cops, judges lawyers.......crtl hiding embedded, I know my family was using them for. 

Dean country yam out here 20 yrs  ago saying crap with this country yam satellite shit that he had some daughter in creek was model movie star in LA ??????? I heard him talking Nast about Linda t and Connie menagerie or something ??? Connie dancing on a table naked with Linda at his house north highway west rush s ??????? We heard that loud clear.....saying Linda was good she got good marks from him for dea fbi and liked his warty dong !!!! Oh deeeeeean !!!! Lol..... That is how sick these red necks are authorities my ass !!!!! Hands in the cookie jar or no wait a minute, the cocaine jar when they're running with Linda t !!!!!!.. They Never shut up I could hear him talking in front glass window here.......NEVER shut up. My mom heard this ALL the time, I cry over her suffering and having to be exhausted listening to this junk out here......depresses me. I miss her.

 another day.

j.









No comments:

Post a Comment