Tuesday, December 11, 2018

Screaming more letter....

Screaming about I 35 demise !!! F Joe F him and R family involved !!! F his brother F them to hell !!! Going NOW !!! Japanese as always variety crying over not fair F you bitch we take EVERYTHING we get estate dying bitch !!! F you shopping today leave NOW !!! Stevie harassing non stop about my mom dead, dying in hell pictures ( don't exist ) but he creates them, screaming about Jared in hell dead dead dea gets his money he goes !!! 

Still eavesdropping being nasty filth over logs, sicko filth men in bathroom spying on the giants !!! Log penis tree trunk penis shit big log turds !!!! We laugh at them man !!! Big dumps giants !!! We hack and spy on them in bathroom sell them by size !!!! Crazy laughter Japanese hacks NY shitting gold !!!! Big guys !!! Shit big !!! We have equipment to tend to this !!! Crazy laughter.....More of that filth...

Screaming over Dallas Velma, Hwood, Nash pboy LA, screaming over RM estate jewels costumes chuckwagon restaurant both ALL, we had whores working there !!! Screaming over taco bueno closed down it was ours !!! Screaming over Bobbie B model kin her daughter bangs Z over here he gone !!! F Z real F Kenz !!! We kidnap them going !!! Our houses over east go !!! NEVER.

Screaming over Mimi money and mom money nosey F you we take it ALL goes to us here dea takes it because you are cancer dying NOT involved BUT you are related to criminals organized m crtl mccracks, hales Wilkerson family ALL in this bitch fat ass !! We laugh you die soon in 5 weeks !!!

Screaming over and over nobody helps you out of satellite fat F !!! No one coming to tell you of anything EVER bitch !!! Stevie stalker screaming as always with Japanese cry bags !!!! I'm exhausted tired, not feeling good !!! TIRED of this shit Screaming from dope head thugs crtl criminals !!!! I do NOT think I am dying truly , maybe of all the stress upset missing my mother holidays, no friends around......kinda the blues, life is such a let down often I know, I hope this feeling goes away sooner than I think.......I wish could see some one in the know !!! Miss you ALL those who know me best !!! Took up for me care enough !!! Saved my life !!! Love you ALL !!! Just cases of the sads.......too many for me lately.

Screaming at me doesn't help, my mind is extra exhausted and I do NOT know all these things screamed too much to process try to figure who is that person OR what is that I'm NOT in the know on any of that junk mess don't know what is really going on truly or who is really there or NOT !!!! Too confusing so I just don't care, and push it out of my brain.....

THANK YOU to ALL who saved me. I love you ALL. TRUTH.

just too much can't take this junk in my life anymore. Exhausted.

j.

No comments:

Post a Comment