Sunday, December 30, 2018

Another day, a letter....

Screaming early am about David ( real ) C, his dad, uncle Sam, east Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Ohio people moving or here to stay money govt owes them !!!????? Whatever with this ???? Screaming about Ohio money land farms high brands there ????? East Tennessee money land farms K family he had ????

Screaming about Joe and entire R family gone dead ambushed !!! he's dead and gone now bitch F them !!! F his model ass m fer !!! He think he's so high fashion end up !!!!????? Whatever that means ???? Then sicko screaming about bowling balls !!! 3 sides !!! F him !!! Big hairy bowling we laugh !!! Sicko filth yelled.
Yelling over Bill Hwood people, F Bill he goes F his nasty ass he think he's so smart ! F him ! His brother sorry as shit !!!! Non stop screaming this. Early am......

Screaming about Hwood people pboy land money estates, then screaming over dea rentals, cosignments ??? Dea rentals business properties ????? OkCity owes us F the govt !!!! Screaming that dea owns your ass bitch fat F you are NOT escaping this !!!! Your entire family involved in criminal organizations NO way for you to inherit anything !!! Your estate belongs to govt because it is risky to give to you because family involved in crtl criminals !!!! We laugh fat shit NO estate for you govt owns !!! We own MM formula one race car for overseas we invest !!! MM logo brand ours invested we own bitch Asian crtl owns !!!!??????? Keep screaming its online ours we invest we own !!!!???? Screaming about this and MM jewelry they own invested in created ????? Non stop with this yelling over whatever this is ?????

Screaming about my grandma's money land Darko basin shit again, you inherit anything we take it we kill her you your brother for this !!! Dea takes Philip inheritance part dea kills her for it you and brother die !!!! Keep threatening me over my bank info, from my mom and spying on my grandmother's money accounts watching us at banks still they screamed kill you for money dea gets Philip and his family part !!!! Threatening to kill us over her money angry me and grandma NOT involved. ...upsetting !!! HELP.

Waking me up 1 am this morning screaming over they are hacking your wall plug in outlet to kill you place cancer in your body brain bitch dying we hack EVERYTHING we hack your heater ruin it fat F !!!! Would NOT leave me alone very tired. Sick of them !!! Screaming about bshaw nut house north of me, Rogers house gone !!!!????? Chad dump of losers trailer and land they are taking ?????? Non stop yelling I'm tired damn it !!!!

Screaming about Philip family Christmas money my grandma Mimi gave them being kind ...then His b'day money today he had a b'day party at noon she went to ?????? They are angry over the money they took it !!! Not fair !!!! Thanks Steven lu, David !!!  ;)

I have the cream color kitty cat locked up at night I hear he's causing a ruckus out at night NOT being safe !!!, lol, THANK YOU ALL for letting me know he needs penned up safe at night or while I'm gone, he won't mind the satellite they sat !!! Also THANK YOU for taking care of my cattle having new babies !!! New calves are worrisome afraid they may have trouble being born, or I may have to pull a calf early am !!! So THANK YOU ALL for the help I hear it's a mess !!!

A Japanese guy keeps screaming that HE is my boss HE owns me !!! I own you I am your controller bitch you how down I am in power shit your Fing mouth bitch !!!! I take EVERYTHING.........NOT my damn boss sorry ass bitch !!!! That makes me VERY angry !!! Keeps telling Japanese own you bitch we own EVERYTHING govt ours it's powerhouse for us I am in control of you and my creation here !!! I will prevail !!! Screaming over north Korea people ?????? Whatever this is ????

Yelling something about Bill and his evil pet out there !!! He thinks he's so funny !!! F his ass to hell !!! Japanese own this !!!?????  Eye roll annoying. Screaming over timbo money estate olly brats everywhere, then yelling over not fair not fair the gay bis trannys west LA !!!! Overseers there ????? West L.A. fing goes !!! Not fair !!! Screaming over Hwood Nash Branson, east Arkansas people or money land farms there ???? Kansas and McBride connection ???? Money land homes. Screams over east of Marlow, I 35 cry bagging again estate homes exquisite exclusive items homes Dallas shopping money cards, steak house ????? They own it we got it NOW !!!?????? Whatever with that.???

Looper people they got this shit f them !!! Screaming over k alexndr farm equipment land ????? Lynn also pelley house goes !!!!????? Screaming over cats being run over by Mimi road, and at k alexndr rent house cats running loose NOT being properly cared for looked after I seen a Rocky type cat white paws today and calico running all over road and two weeks ago poor black kitty run over by the driveway of that house !!!! Health techs screaming over that blaming one another non stop went on several days !!! Very sad dead cats run over Mimi road terrible, she has been feeding white black stray daily, but he hasn't returned.......she loves cats !

Yelling all nite over garage over east or somewhere ?????yelling over tulsa Ada east fighting over items money land settlement ???? What's this crap ???? Screaming over Japanese MZ his gay crap filth yelling he's related he's also G family he goes F him he NOT helping clean this mess proper wasting our time !!! We each have share we want our dues paid NOW !!! He filth to lead us on ! We want money !!!

Screaming over Dallas debutante social crowd high society snobs there skanks there, eye roll....they are ours beauties to behold !!! Riding high low donging hairy balls !!! Nutsacks flipping, giants have anaconda penis !!! Logging penises !!! We watch them swinging bowling balls donging hard man !!! We laugh !!! Then more sicko filth about spying on men in the bathrooms hairy butts, logs dumping !!!! We record them day night on for long times !!! Giants shit big time logging !!!! Cutting timber !!! More of that sicko filth !!! ENOUGH ..... puke sending my waves pictures of men using bathroom sitting on toilet, more plunger with toilet paper on it as a roll in corner, pictures......sicko. we record them laughing at shits !!!

Washdc over here we bring it !!!! Then talking fighting over elite car brands cars or something of that nature whatever they scream fight over this I hear it daily, some confiscate they are fighting over ?????

Yelling about washdc old man goes !!! F him F half mix to hell we take it all NOW !!! Something about kid moving to tulsa or Ada cannot talk to me ever again ???? a crying kid bawl bag !!!??????? Marrying me ????!!! Half mix son ????

Screaming over me and Megan leave now fat fs !!! You two dying anyway bitch !!! Moving soon go out of here for good !!!

Bitching about money land estates they want are due govt uses us won't pay us shit F them !!! I took my part give it to them !!! F them !!! Then screaming about Saskatchewan, Vancouver, PA people money off them or family mess filth land items she had ?????, Washington, Delaware, Pennsylvania people mess money or something robbing houses elite own for crtl in all areas locally ?????Screaming over taos and all NM over soon F them JR houses ours we used them up for good man we take EVERYTHING !!!!

Screaming about Justin b, he fame he wished to enamor you with beautiful diamonds he was here for you to be of your bed wished to marry you bitch !!! Screaming about him leaving money everything to others NOT them his child ???? He was here hateful rude angry fighting snooty !!!???????? More of this year's now of hearing of him being in love with me !!!......non stop. He was modeling bad boy !!!??????

j.






No comments:

Post a Comment