Wednesday, December 19, 2018

Letter more....

Well now they scream all day about I 35 F you bitch you called it a dump over there !!! F you bitch ruins us fat ass exclusive to others we fame people here bitch F you !!!.......yawn.....Nobody gives a crap who you are cry brat.....wah wah....yawn.

Screaming over N family the end F you bitch F you my mom family goes NOW F you bitch my friends family !!! F you that grocery store ours !!! In waurika we own other !!! F you bitch leave pig !!! Well just purchased more ingredients for Christmas fudge, the good ol fat ass way !!!! Lmfao !!!! Pink oink.......that's a compliment I love pigs they are cute ! Smart and cute just like I am m !!!! Not afraid of the mud and dirt either ! Bwahaha !!!!

Screaming over my mom in hell pictures to my waves her in a cage in hell upsetting sickening !!!! I know better !!!! stevie and others doing this repeatedly, then telling me I am terminal endocrine cancer again NO estate no one coming to help you govt gave your mom terminal cancer killed her they tell us up I go next dying soon !!! We laugh bitch fat ass dying plan your funeral bitch !!!! Yawn......oh damn look out !!!! Who cares. Yawn.

Hating on R family Tyler Casey ALL day long, Joe non stop HE did this he goes his brother goes also !!! F them giants !!!!! Hating on Bill and his son F them I don't give a F for them either they include us ????!!!! WE are well NOT involved in his filth shit mess HE is lying F him to hell Bill goes today F his nasty ass F him !!! His brother is in this also lying !!!!! F you bitch !!

Screaming about old man Cwfd Japanese related to my grandpa M he dead they hit his ass we get money off this shit bitch F him !!!????? Loud mouth running over east about tail end of this bitch !!!????? Whoever that is over and over he yells this !!! Joe has hit everyone F this bitch !!!!

Yelling about stealing gifts from stores in Ardmore Ada taos Dallas McKinley Texas ????? We take them we own it's legal to US !!! We are Japanese strong crtl succeeds bitch we kill traffic rape you we find you soon it's over we take estate finally ours investors in it our friends bitch you die fat hoss !!! Z he goes ! He left K with NO money NO baby left NOW !!! He is leader here !!! We are taking you out bitch !!!! Then later today screams that Z is dead gone by HIS hand !!!! Old man crying NOW !!!!!????? Whatever this is about or who is this about ????!

Screaming over raking, floppy, wrinkles in balls hairy m fers !!! Jock itch balls !!!!!????? Whatever with this ??? Non stop sicko filth.....

Yelling about Arizona, Calif, Gary did this F them !!! HE goes I take over !!! Screaming over I 35 filth sicko nasty upsetting !!!!! Sounds like I 35 is evil just as I suspected it to be after hearing all this !!!

Screaming over James w non stop !!! Love ya THANKS for EVERYTHING helping take care of our health, troubles, it all Angel !!!

Tulsa over Ada over Paul's valley here !!!!???? We are event !!!!?????? What is this ???? More about Lindsay okla, Blanchard, wewoka ???? Wilkerson over F this shit !!!! What's this ???? Creepy. Screaming over paoli okla, lundren texas ????? Hardeman county Texas screaming non stop Wichita Dallas south here we going !!! Screaming over Henderson family ???? Non stop.....then Montague, Jack county Texas, bowie texas, Gainesville Texas, screaming about money off Austin Texas ????

Threats to my pets my grandma, G hit in wreck soon bitch !!! Threats on him cattle poisoning them and the water ours here screaming from over west here, then yelling over butler family all alive we know it we know they moved to hide over east !!!! Money off them bshaw alexndr, family Kathy Adams ????? Screaming over trav b money bank account burlgton okla we own this man !!!! House cars land cattle school he works for !!!??????? I been told he's been over long time ago true or what is this ?????? Screaming over nette b Shaw trailers, equipment animals, Bobby w kept screaming he owned it all there got all animals ????? Money off your road bitch I get it all fat bitch !!!!????? So tired of all this junk yelling accusing hating blaming me over filth I know NOTHING about, money I do NOT have !!!

Screaming over Cwfd pendley house north on this road money they want off them and Jamie d, house land or something ?????? Screams over Linda t house gory story ????? Gross. Puke !!!

Screaming over Dallas Hwood Nash money more of that junk, pboy skanks, filth with all their mess, screaming over old man C money he abandoned us !!!!????

Yelling about tobacco farming in east Ada central commerce ?????? We take it ALL !!! Bitch !!! They give us EVERYTHING !!! More hating on the Mexican people helping rid the filth because They took from us Japanese dying poor NOW !!! F them F them dying going we stronger NOW !!!! More coming !!! Mexican people going NOW !!! Japanese swift on our feet F the govt !!! F the Mexican others !!! More of that crying. 

Screaming about hair on their sacks ??? Pulling us back !!! Shitty tires !!! F them This shit ends fat hairy p###y over here I have to F this man !!!! She has big female parts big berths on creek ride hard tonite I have to F her greasy bitch over here not fair man !!!???????? That is disgusting filthy puke !!! SICKO.

Screaming over FH houses east central m crtl timbo olly brats east models Lithuania, Paraguay sluts trash, non stop screaming over them years + now !!! Paris France the houses there go F this trash !!! Germany sex is best !!!?????? Gross. Nasty filth screamed !!! Washdc over its over they took it ALL man F this !!! Hacking more satellite locally hacking my new phone bitching complaining hating on my new phone, oh wah wah...... eye roll annoying.

Yelling me to STOP eating red meat cholesterol too much fat ass !!! ????? Am I supposed to keep eating red meat or go back to my fish, vegetables, chicken ????? What is this ???? Cancer out of control cannot help you bitch dying dead soon !!! More screaming over endocrine cancer and my mom passing away, hurtful. I am reminded daily she is gone died from terminal cancer and I have the same, so something must be going on, but oh well, they say you make them tell me I am next to die is that true ??? Bwahaha, oh well. They need to know I got that part about my mom dying already, I think I know so because it broke my heart.

oh well. j.

No comments:

Post a Comment