Monday, December 17, 2018

Letter...

Well, screams non stop from bank to chicksha blah blah about grandma money my mom money terminal endocrine cancer I have severe case thyroid torn up bad bitch dying we laugh go to hell bitch F you !!! Fat ass !!!

Screaming because I was looking for a calendar today at Wal-Mart !!! We took them ALL out of store threw them into creek with hack cards so you can't have one bitch F you bitch !!! We lost orders at stores here bitch because you like them !!! Cowboy calendar....F you fat ass !!!

Screaming something about dea ok city here F you chatter from OkCity blaming me over their demise F you govt uses you fat ass bitch !!! OkCity strong Japanese old man dead F you cries screams from cry bag dea Japanese variety they cannot do this to us !!!! Ping ping my waves outside my house ringing sound little black car went by as I was outdoors screaming its over !!! They screamed Japanese Z going by with new aids !!!! Crazy laughter !!! The END of this shit F govt F them !!!! Screaming over David Bobby w, gone it ruins m crtl set up this shit man !!!! Japanese screaming over hacking my grandma house as M family fakes !!! Help !!!! Masks are laughable, stupid idiotic....eye roll....

Screaming that Japanese are dressing as the Mexican people we seen one at Brahms yesterday Duncan fake teeny Mexican man woman had what looked like real Mexican gold jewelry on from down there !!!! Stolen I'm guessing......fake faces, quiet, she had what looked like authentic Mexican pancho wool, from down that way........creepy my waves heard ringing as they approached........weirdness......so they have been screaming this week that the Japanese are after the Mexican people that started a few days ago they are hating on the Mexican people, blaming them so now they are stealing from others as usual have masks of Mexican people !!! They keep screaming at me today they have a mask of my face the real me my face looks as me just the same !!!! Better NOT be one !!!! Angers me !!! They keep screaming they stole my identity with my face to set me up !!!!???? HELP. Said David c. Is the one gave them my picture !!!!???????

Screaming that MZ angry at you for blogging about fame trash over east he lost $ 18 million bitch he HATES you bitch !!!! Shut up fat bitch you die soon bitch !!! Terminal cancer stage 4 !!! Go to hell bitch we laugh govt gives you NO estate goes to us health techs work on you bitch !!! Govt keeps rest just used your fat nasty ass bitch f you !!!

Then screaming about Bill his son is here !!! F them we get them NOW !!! He's NOT taking this bitch HE goes !!! We take his EVERYTHING !!! Then more of that F Joe !!! He goes F him model !!! We take giants money his brother goes also F him F them nasty Fs !!!! We take money ambush them NOW !!! He ruined EVERYTHING !!! Nash ruined over his snakey ass !!! He goes also !!! I am the ruler here !!!! Messed up Japanese weirdos......

Screaming that you have tumors and cancer terminal dying pancreas, lungs cancer !!!!!???? Thyroid over you die in 5 weeks health tech stops now !!!!

Screaming over dea OkCity Dallas Duncan connections, G family goes !!! We get EVERYTHING !!!! Screaming over tulsa Ada bunch H factory Z and Kenz go dead dead we take it ALL !!!!??????? What is this now about who are these people ?????

 He goes !!! He is dying NOW we have estates in our favor !!!! He is aids sister now's this now !!!!?????? More of that......washdc here to kill Msn's !!!! Take over begins today I am ruler of THESE lands understand ME !!!!!!???? Uh, yeah I understand, BUT I know you're wrong a hole !!! You better get outta MY lands !!! NOW because I am queen bitch of the lands !!!!! guess you didn't know that huh dumb ass !!!! You leave I am ruler here loser !!!!! I may have endocrine cancer but I am still ruler turd head !!!! Pathetic annoying....yawn.

Anyway that's most of it still screaming over timbo olly brats money he, all that junk, worthless junk....losers.

Nobody cares cry bags, go clean up your shit messes crooks dea filth wah wah it's NOT fair !!! Nobody to blame but yourselves and you know I am right TRASH !!!! ALL worthless crtl hillbilly inbred filth, all of em cry cry wah !!! You wanna scream at somebody !!!??? Go scream at yourselves brats bratty adults, not fair !!!! You leave m fers you can't make me cry, Nobody cares what TRASH thinks or says about them, I know I damn sure don't ! You're wasting my time and brain waves cry brats !!!!

Exhausted.


No comments:

Post a Comment