Sunday, December 2, 2018

Letter more screams.....HELP.

More b.s. screaming about not fair not fair they took our land money gone !!! Z he gone !!! F them man !!! Govt did this f them to hell this shit bad F you bitch f you fat ass bitch !!! Cannot find you cannot marry you I was the one to marry you bitch !!!! We elope !!! Lmao.......yeah whatever dumb ass, it was Japanese guy or man ???? I bought ring dynasty ring !!!?????? Whatever with that.

Screaming over Tay h. And his money something about gay crtl ???? East Ada ??? They are furious about money off of whatever that is ???? Screams over Nat ??? Whoever she is has new baby to give us !!!! Then they did her bad she good person !!! She created life for this numerous times !!! We family we get the money !!! F them to hell !!! Tay he went gone !!!! I . h and Nicky babies Nicky top secret bitches !!! Babies and money we know it was bad for her they did this to her !!!!??????? Tay my  uncle I want my piece of pie !!!?????? What is this shit ???! Over and over last nite today as I drove on hwy 81 Wal-Mart taco Buenos screams ping ping as I drove then at stores teeny followers stalkers !!!! Japanese crtl strong man F you bitch we go !!! We laugh you die soon terminal cancer same as mother you die soon NO estate fat whale !!! Govt not giving you estate because you are dying soon we get it !!!! Stage 4 terminal cancer bitch go cry dead dead bitch !!!!????? Well I'm dying now secrets out !????? Lol...

Screaming about rogue F his nasty fat ass f'er fat ass blimp fat F funny money yeah yeah so funny fat ass !!!! He think he so smart he goes fat F over tank his career fat f !!!! He tries to get money he gets none !!! We get this !!!!????? More of that......non stop all day.

Screaming over Frankie and some bitch named Nicky tweed ???? From Elgin ???? Whoever she is ???! Non stop F Frankie man he did her wrong man !!!!???? Then screaming over vainy blue tittys Kat dens ????? She was here !!! She had big moochers man !!! Nasty blue veins tittys we get her money NOT them F them man !!!! Kat dens money goes to us man !!!! NOT them !!! You NEVER meet her she gone !!!??????? Lmao !!! Some bitch from Hwood with blue vein tittys ????? Lol.........she had babies we had money !!!! Hwood ours !!!?????? Non stop with that......Lmao !!!! Whoever she is, nasty titty bags.....non stop over that one.....lol...

Screaming over L.A. money blaming Frankie, rogue, j. h., screaming over Lena Dun ???? Some weirdo from out there or something has a house they want money from or something we get money they F us over man !!!! Screaming over Z and K, babies Monet land houses they had ???? K was set up by Z real F him man F him to hell he and Kenz blow up this shit to us man !!!!! F him to hell !!! I am king I am ruler F his ass man to hell !!!! Screaming over ave and Scott n, and their people or something they want money off of from up northeast okla ????? They go F them F them !!!! So keep Ave SAFE, threats to kidnap her take her man F her Scott goes man dweevil man !!!????? Non stop over and over.....

This Japanese screaming man is high or something messed up wild headed, attitude man crazy, jacked up on something, so whoever this one is better watch out !!! He's marrying me, then he's kidnapping me for the wedding over east ????? We wed soon bitch it us mutual this is love !!!!????????? Whoever he is insanity. Hope he doesn't find me or Ave.........he was screaming about Megan and killing her or something muffled sound threats it sounded like.

Screaming over I 35 Hwood Nash LA Dallas Ardmore he's ruler or king he's proclaiming, non stop he has hot rod car Lexus neo geo ??????? I pop for cash man !!!???? Weirdo. Nasty talk about my girl parts slurping on my parts creep !!! Filth perv. Who is he ????? Said he's going to find me SOON I find you my sweet !!! Yikes !!!

Screaming over R family, Joe did this bitch your family goes R family dead dead I get EVERYTHING he has man !!! F him model I kill his ass man !!!! I watch him man !!! Now down before me NOW !!!!?????

Screaming over Gary, Bill again F them to hell man Hwood Nash TRASH they are TRASH !!! Dying going NOW !!!!???? More of that junk, screaming.

Then later today screams over sterling apartments, DG in sterling we own them man !!! We own this shit cannot take this from us !!!! We get money ours !!! F MZ f his ass !!! I own everything m fers !!!! Screaming over p Schulte house west of my grandparents house, screaming about their house, and then money off hales, Crystal in apartments ???? She lives there ???!!! Lol.......whatever, screaming over blue cow building in sterling we get it own it soon !!!????? We buy this NOW !!! Japanese weirdos screaming......

Another day of screaming hacks, waves.

j.


No comments:

Post a Comment