Sunday, December 9, 2018

Letter today....

Screaming today over and over about britnee s, MJ money items junk they did said over east or wherever they are ???? Screaming that Joe, Bill and their brothers and Nick are dead dead F them !!! They did this they got hit tonite !!! F them, stevie and others........then more Japanese screaming its not fair F them fighting it sounded as over who owns this that or money off what idiots they think they worked on or something ????? We kill Bill Joe their brothers and Nick his son they are dead NOW !!! Gary is NEXT he goes we take EVERYTHING he has F him F them ALL !!!! Japanese over east here or wherever.....???? Non stop screaming over land or cod piece ????? Lmao !!!! Then saying repeatedly big swelled balls, hairy itchy balls dongin we get it bad NOW !!!!!???? More swelled balls I hear, itching they said !!!! Guess they need some calamine lotion !!!!??????? Eye roll.....idiots !

Screaming over implants exploding balls or titties ????? Some weirdo perv crap about my girl parts, Nast filth !!!! Talking about my boobs in the shower, threats to me kidnapping me some weirdo creep, You marry ME not him he goes we kill him NOW !!!!???

Talking about people poops some men in the bathroom at Wal-Mart spying on some men going to the bathroom sicko creepy filth about watching men in the bathroom at Wal-Mart size of their loads ???? and poop dump, then taking pictures with equipment in public restrooms, measuring their male parts taking pictures or something like that and crazy laughter selling people with these pictures !!?????? Whatever this is weirdo pervs......OkCity screams screaming I 35 Ardmore, and Dallas ???? More of that....Japanese screaming voices Japanese are here to stay bitch !!!!

Screaming about stores in Dallas Ardmore I 35 business and houses burning ???? Threats to kill the workers for govt over east by I 35 ???? They CANNOT do this to us NOW !!!!???? Whatever this is ????

Threats to kill rape traffick me, Megan because of estate you get Bitch !!! We hit you bitch you die dead dead bitch !!!! Kinda worries me what they are going to do to us AFTER my grandma banking days more stops !!! I could see them follow me in the parking lots glaring, staring really worried over this crap !!! Then threats on my grandma to kill her for money and threats to kill my pets cattle, her, me kill us for money very DANGEROUS for them to be privy to her bank info !!!! Scares me they may run us off road or attack us or something they keep screaming m crtl crap over and over we take her land money home EVERYTHING ours bitch you go also M family you die same as mother terminal cancer bitch dying bitch !!!!! Screaming over us, DJ Darko basin for oil we own THIS bitch F you bitch !!! Govt takes this for oil money F you die bitch !!!

Screaming about old man his grandpa n Japanese in OkCity screaming fighting with my grandpa Melvin ???? Lol......who is that Japanese idiot there ????

Screaming David and his dad went they got hit !!! Dead dead and he did this to us !!!!?????? Whatever this is ???? Upsetting, are they ok ??? Screaming over DJ Ronny getting rid of their people over near my grandma house ???? Lol must have been rough over there sounds like !!!????? Lol......Screaming over something James W did over there F him F him for this !!!! He gone he's dead F him !!!! Tell James thank you !!!!   

Screaming over alexndr houses Lynn goes F him !!! Then fights it sounded as over k alexndr property money etc.....hollering over cattle, equipment, non stop with that.......Screaming about Tyler Casey, Sarah they did this F them !!!!

Screaming over Z and Kenz again non stop something about his money house northeast Rush s again we want this we get the house !!!! F him We get this house !!!! Screaming over Japanese health tech girlfriend or something ????? More of that....... yawn........

Screaming threats over Megan and she did something to that cry baby Tucker bunch again and Kent j F the J family not fair I get my family here NOW !!!!?????? 

My brother going to Colorado on the 28 th for ski vacation he said hope I don't have to baby or dog sit again for the 12 th year in a row, we always have to. That's how sorry that is. I never have any fun, everybody else does, nope NOT my fat ass.....I.just work, take care of shit mess.......oh well.

Very tired.

j.

No comments:

Post a Comment