Tuesday, December 18, 2018

Letter for today...

Another day more yelling, brain zapping, chatter, zip zip sound.....Screaming over Japanese slurs N family over east, Japanese dressing as Mexican people in masks We did it for money !!! F them F govt !!! Screaming over JR money H factory that T town b.s. as usual, yelling over D Williams estate money up there We bust Cain B !!! He does NOT get it F Z F him to hell !!! Screaming about sapulpa You move to sapulpa bitch you live there bitch !!!!???? What's this now ???? 

Screaming ft Wayne Indiana people something about David c real fake or imagined money off his crap, ???? Screaming over Delaware, Calif people out here illegal they take our land work here dea knows this legally unfair to us !!!! Brothel houses San Fran we take own now F them bitches !!!?????? Filthy nasty !!! Gross stuff sex filth they screamed.....

More las vegas screaming over dea crtl whores, nasty junk there I don't know what that is they keep saying bunny R ?????? Nasty filth house I don't know ???? Mark involved ???

Screaming about cancer, tumors lists of surgeries wrong right something ???? Me and Megan how fat ugly we are F you whores F you fat asses !!! You like stupid shit no party huh fat Fs !!!!....... yeah we have brains like we give a shit what you think trash ball dumb ass !!! We laugh at filth like you wah wah cry bag !!! Lmfao !!!!   :p

Yelling about lu and houses behind our property here where Brantley Nunlee family lived Japanese whores live there by your land F you you drive up your land F you bitch leave leave !!! Japanese prostitutes live in these houses F you baby j !!!!! Screaming non stop !!!! Dea OkCity cia we work here bitch !!! I bet they shit barf puss, whack on ALL the land back there !!!! REAL good huh ???!!! Shit filth crtl mess looks like a 3 rd world country back there !!! I find ANY of that filth on our property it's over by my hand !!! Sorry pathetic trash ruining polluting water land !!! Needs outta here pathetic it's allowed and what an embarrassment to our country !!!!!! Pathetic !!! And you can't get any help to rid them outta here for good they screamed We have to make money for ourselves F you nosy bitch get out !!! Trash looked to be strung around that side !!!! We have cattle in this place that can become to close to that fence line they may attack, kill hack them !!! Or whack aids on the ground as they threaten ALL the damn time !!! Pathetic !!! New fence line just put in !!!!  HELP. Kept screaming chajachaja on my waves........thanks lu ! Love ya !!!!   

I just purchased a new electric heater at a store today Duncan and they screamed the entire time, it looks as an old style black heater, has computer interior I wish that the hacks could be moved far from my home ASAP !!!! I had one of these electric heaters plugged interior my bedroom last year fairly new and they kept screaming about it and one night it popped loudly started smoking and made screeching noise quit working completely and dials fake fireplace lights stopped, they screamed they hacked it !!!! I was so upset because I have to have an electric plug into the wall heater because this wall propane heater in the next room causes me to cough, become dizzy and has a slight propane smell, worrisome and sickens me with allergies so I turn it off at night and freeze because of my health then I become sicker in the freezing cold bedroom here !!! It's worse now with no wind block from the north G took the trees down they said it was good thing he had them removed ( said crtl hid in them tried to assassinate me with gun as I returned home Bobby and those creeps whacked in them they said tried living in them to kill me !!!! But hey, that's another story I did find a meth rock pipe in those trees one day with a balloon onto a cola bottle, bomb or rubber hose attached ????? Creepy upsetting !!! Burned it in the trash used gloves to remove it......people prowling on our land years years illegal sickening pathetic allowed trying to live in our trees creek filth aids trash and on my grandparents places pathetic worthless trash did this to us because of that estate or our WORTHLESS family ) but anyway that's just things I can remember for you.....

They hacked my last heater and I have to have on to keep well warm in my bedroom no heat back here, but PLEASE don't let them hack my heater, haven't got it put together yet the legs take work, may ask my brother to assist me, screws too tight afraid I may strip them ruin !!!! Can you keep them from hacking it, even with my new phone still on ????

They screamed ALL day about my new phone F you F her bitch phone this bitch ruins everything F you fat ass bitch NOT fair you did this bitch !!! Wah wah.....eye roll annoying.

Threats to my dog from up north then my pumpkin cat and the sweet kitty cat outside he's Gs buddy.......awww....

They know I purchased the heater it was $ 120 total all they had grand size enough sets up off the ground, I know it's a pretty one but all they had others too small available.......I have to have warmth or my lungs become sore when I breathe, my ears stop up hurt, I sneeze, I usually take a cold those nights, need antibiotics......all the time allergies, asthma or old Indian goo.........oh I cry over this stuff......

I always purchase something as this to help me and pumpkin stay warm then they hack it just like the last one !!! HELP.

Screaming over dall, I 40 I 35 houses Dallas pboy Asian girls in south Asia coming here soon !!!!?????? What is this about ???!!! NO more nasties please I'm tired of hearing screams all this junk hollering !!!!...... screaming over gays bus trannys, dead dead !!!! F the govt F you bitch we tried !!!!?????? Sicko filth........Screaming over bshaw dump house, Chad dump, Rogers, pelley, alexndr land houses money !!!!! Sully houses and brown house on corner northwest Billy p house ????? Screaming over Philip house land estate items, krissa Brett Tessa Bryan kids more of that krissa Blanchard house......???? More of that.

Screaming over Blundell house north of me here this location something about their equipment in that one ??? They fuss fight over that one all the time years years out here.....????

Yelling over lawton ft sill, mall target selling dope there ???? Yelling non stop we got their money we get it F them !!! Something about hookers in the parking lots at Wal-Mart's nasty filth they say scream about this that position ???? Nast !!!

Hating on dea good team F them ass kissers !!! F them go to hell !!!! Dean country yam screams his money or something about Nick his cutie pie baby son ????? Lol....

Talking non stop over money LA Nash, Hwood new York, washdc hacks fillers ????? More nasty filth about watching giants poop ???? Sending pictures to my waves of dumps hairy butts, and some hairy balls or something, just sicko filth !!!! ENOUGH.

Yelling over Fletcher sterling Elgin cement connection, Cyril Tanya alexndr brad her daughter son brats ???? Some crap they said or did ???? Janet Leroy land diamonds money oil wells ????? We get it he worked for them !!! Yelling over b Sanders nasty filth again he loved you he's gone !!!! Years now bitch because you knew him !!!!

Screaming over Mimi money mom dying Ger money she had NONE of their business, NOT theirs ! Angers me no privacy on business, they tell EVERYTHING. DANGEROUS.

Dragging skunks all around Mimi house pick up truck last night, she heard screaming said tons of skunks sprayed it was so strong it had to have been several, she heard nothing but I know they enjoy the skunk satellite button way too often way too much !!! She said she was nauseated by stench so bad house reeked of skunk strong !!!! HELP. Keep this away from my house here PLEASE. And away from my dog PLEASE, they hack him too bad I worry over my boy. Love him !

THANK YOU for EVERYTHING good wonderful helpful caring health techs I owe you ALL big time !!! Saving my life, taking care of us left and my mother, THANK YOU ALL, TRUTH much love !!! Respect !!!

Very tired. Still sedate us all and pets IF you have extra time. Still upset over mom being gone, it's difficult. Thank you.

j.




No comments:

Post a Comment