Friday, December 14, 2018

More screams cry baby brats, letter...

More screaming all day yesterday last night early am bitching crying wah wah Bill did this !!! F him old F !!! He goes he gets K ranch land we wanted !!! We develop for homes build there sell !!!!?????F Bill his siblings !!! F govt !!!

More crying baby brats over my new phone I have threats to hack me EVERYTHING with it Your pets die soon you die endocrine cancer you are dying soon terminal bitch !!! Heart dying thyroid cancer they let you die we health tech we get your estate then Megan dies she gets NOTHING you both Fat F losers bitch !!! Govt killed your mother with equipment gave her sporadic cell cancer with satellite we did this !!! F you fat ass whale !!!

So I'm dying again......that estate goes to govt we get our part we invested already !!!!!????? More of this...

Stevie crying complaining over my grandma money and mother money not fair I don't have money like that then Japanese N family screaming over my personal family money info we get it Philip dead M crtl govt takes his part his name on will his family krissa Brett Tessa patty PUR family they take EVERYTHING you are dying bitch we satellite mind waves to control your grandma to give us their part bitch fat ass !!!! Stevie eavesdropping recording personal bank info off Bobby cellphone all the time and this week Bobby screaming that he couldn't have money like that !!!! So why is TRASH like him allowed near my grandma money bank info accounts as fake Philip mask ?????? I hate Philip he's worthless bitch face fug !!! All greedy DANGEROUS filth WORTHLESS trash family........NEVER stop plotting against me, my grandparents, my poor mother .........just DANGEROUS behavior filth TRASH people allowed near us knowing bank info as that is dangerous !!! Convicts dea sentences they keep screaming years out here and Frankie B allowed same as Bobby to play Philip and took showers at my grandparents house and mine they claim screwed people aids whores in our houses while we were gone for the day had keys made !!!!!!! Frightens upsets me to NO END this allowed !!!!! They claim they stole tons of items from both our house here and my grandparents both sides of family !!!!!!

I think dea OkCity this cia bunch both crooked snakes in the grass out here, too much allowed to go on, happen to me, us innocent because they gotta use fake family masks to create them some more millions get a money card zillions they scream years of this !!! We create more customers we use your family in crtl faces YOU have to wait bitch NO estate with family face still going creating us money F you bitch fat ass !!!!! Bobby Frankie B others I knew some ALL involved in this that THUG bunch, brats !!!! Sterling trash against me it's NOT fair I want money like hers I can't be friends with her F her she's stupid I hate her F that bitch !!! Screaming about Janet Leroy Seth fakes mask shit mess they created want money off of them wasting my life as usual, some shit Jared did with this Chelsea and others ???????? Money houses land crap off that what is this ???????

I don't give a crap to be friends with filth loser trash NEVER will.........I'm NOT going to be forced to meet be friends with so and so this that garbage filth people !!!! Don't care to EVER......they hate my ass I hate them two faced conniving trash I don't trust NEVER met screaming blaming me I need to create more accounts to be your friend we have to use you fat bitch !!!! Eye roll.....you've wasted my life and my mother's life ENOUGH with this shit mess gotta use us to make you a money card filth !!! I HATE people obsessed with money !!!! That's ALL I have ever put up with listened to from my worthless greedy bitch family both sides my ENTIRE life !!! Annoying pathetic people !!! Greed gets you nowhere but a short bus trip to hell m fers !!!!!!

Sick of Stevie and these other idiot trash screaming about Hiv aids cancer rape animal rape, sending me sicko upsetting pictures to my waves non stop, sick of hearing about my mom passing away from endocrine terminal cancer, I think I know she's dead STOP trying to depress me, upset me more every day kill yourself bitch kill yourself fat ass bitch whale !!! Mm committed suicide they say DO IT bitch !!! Die die !!!........yeah who cares you cry brats hide behind satellite equipment you're so damn weak and pathetic can't make me cry........I don't care anymore.....wah wah...

Screaming over Mike T and David !!! F them they related to fame persons also !!! Just like you fat F you get money they get money NOT fair Michael Z he get money from this shit F him I worked you nasty bitches get EVERYTHING because family fame !!!!! Sick of hearing this shit non stop !!! Not fair then hating on DJ over fame family and Darko basin oil crap junk sick of hearing it !!!! M crtl m crtl !!! Annoying !!!

Screaming over N family money Z dead he dead involved gay man he F his mother and sister got aids he dead now !!!! F Kenz F him to hell !!! Won't shut up about something over Z and K babies money drums ????? Non stop more of that, Ada Tulsa connection ?????? Whatever this is inbreds !!! We know they kin inbred !!!

Cussing Joe Bill over money ending filth, it's here !!! ??????? R family F now over we take it ALL !!!! We kill them get EVERYTHING F him F his brother !!!! Non stop over this whatever is going on with whatever ....... pathetic.

No END in sight I guess........More suffering exhaustion endocrine cancer death soon for me I suppose......lol.

j.

No comments:

Post a Comment