Tuesday, December 4, 2018

More screams locally letter.....

More screams late evening yesterday and all of today so far.

More screaming over sterling, Keith jcby, gay houses ???? Money off entire family includes millam bunch Jeff brad Judy Lee, old man old lady jcby all their sons and family, over and over about that bunch....

Then screaming over Frankie B, trash he started about owning my estate to marry me years I been hearing this !!! Frankie B caused me a lot of trouble with this dea fbi cia crook bunch, he played  Philip Brett stole farm machinery cussed me my family NOT involved, kept hanging by my bedroom window at night I could hear him.......slapped on my wall YOU marry me me marry you woman !!!!!......didn't know what to do about it !!!

Screaming about Frankie B money land kids he had Luz knows !!!! They screamed this yesterday as I was driving, then screaming about bon bon family over and over money whores, kids or vehicles house ????? What is this about ????? I thought that ship had done sailed ????? I NEVER knew what they were into, I just got invited by them to church stuff they went to shocked me, but then again nobody surprises me with crtl behavior being involved in that filth !!!! Pretty much all of them I suppose !!!! How sorry that is !!!

Screaming over the Vantine houses ???? From sterling, then the fao Schwartz business they scream they own that or something ?????? Screaming about Elgin businesses they got we own dea say we keep them donuts, pizza, songs c, gas station aids McDonald's !!!?????? We own it ok to keep working this in Elgin !!! F them !!! F the govt...!!!! More of that.

Screaming over Fletcher, drug houses connected to apache cement, Cyril ???? Screaming about aunt Jackie then Janet her aunts, her mom houses land money they want own or some crap over and over ????? Coley and brad alexndr shit in Cyril Elgin crtl houses money ???? Steve sully dumps money whores Heston works in Ratliff city he goes !!!!?????? Dea did this to him and us !!!! Various voices.........screaming over Donnie C house money kids Dustin is adopting ???? Leg surgery again F him !!!????? Non stop over Ronny DJ again !!!!???? More over Darko basin screams over m crtl land money estates, more of that.....F Ronny he did that F him !!! DJ he thinks he gets that over there well F his ass !!!???????? Whoever that is crying cry baby, shut up !!!!

Sterling DG and quick stop gas station meat store,  gypsy pearl store on main street and a massage lounge ????? Screaming over who owns it gets this that we sell for them !!! F them money for our houses F them !!!!! Fights on this crap I can hear over gas station rights to old mansels station ???? Hollering dea junk.....???!!! Over and over then rush s screaming over pie shop cafe who owns it N family owns !!!! We make these pies for money !!!!?????? Rustic cafe in rush s they own or something it sounds like ????? Japanese voices, screaming over Cox city east again connected to Cyril or cement their people ???? Not fair !!! We do this NOW F them money makers !!!!

Screaming over bshaw house north of here, Chad dump trailer where all the shit mess is always going on, and then screaming over rent house k alexndr owned money off that or something because I had to stop turn around in my pickup that drive way today road blocked so ping ping screams sorry cry bags......wah !!!!

K Reeves house over east baby he has had or some junk like that more hw shit, nobody cares wah.......P and Tom L whores Dallas pboy screaming over money they had or items from LA ????? Tom big dong baby we like it hard !!!! Sicko Nast filth.....sick of hearing this junk.......annoying boring.......

More screams about you leave soon bitch going they said F you bitch leave !!!! Screaming about taos nm you move now !!!!?????? I hope not forever !!! Whats this non stop about taos nm ???? Sterling people live there in houses kush ????? Over and over with that......years now screaming non stop yesterday today.....crying over blue vein nasty titty Kat dens !!!! Eye roll more about that junk her money nasty old tittys.......we get Kats shit I worked man !!!! F them F them !!!

Screaming over RM money N family should have her items money !!!! We kin !!! Ada screaming over houses businesses again and H houses there for Japanese Kia kids with her man I. H puke !!!!! Tucker family goes !!! F them !!! We Ger it ALL !!! Using Megan's cell phone NOW F them F them !!!!??????? Hope she's ok !!! What is this about ????

Screaming over land estate money I have ????? Where ????! I don't see any !! Won't shut up screaming this at me......!!!!!

Keep calling with 888 numbers to home here or Mimi house asking for my grandpa R.......woman voice, they screamed Japanese thugs locally.....or whatever.

Please come and get me HELP !!!!

j.

No comments:

Post a Comment