Thursday, December 27, 2018

Letter...

Today screaming about I 35 east central LA, dungeons ??? F party !!!????? Whatever sicko filth that is, Nast !

Screaming over Joe and the R family, F him they dead NOW ! F him !!! Keep saying Joe Bill their brothers dead now we laugh they over !!! Said this 1 am yelling.....non stop filth over weenies hairy male parts, ripping it up man F that shit !!! More about watching men poop in bathrooms, we watching !!! Nasty filth about that sicko junk.....puke !

Setting up surveillance in homes public restrooms to video record men in bathroom shitting man !!! We sell them with this by their hairy anaconda !!!????? Nast !!! On and on with this....

Yelling over Dallas pboy is over F them F this shit man !!! Screaming over half mix demise, his money card, items he bought me ????? Very creepy upsetting, very wrong to lead someone of that nature astray, lie say they are my voice DANGEROUS. I cried !

This has caused me way too many troubles problems and it endangered my life and my mom's grandparents too ! Very depressing. ALL these weirdos busted crtl circling my life trying to harm us ALL NOT involved !!! Using illegal equipment surveillance tactics to use me and my family NOT involved crook dea crook fbi all these years, crook cia they tell me !!! Too much corruption, filth, evil people too close by, using idiotic tactics very dangerous for filth to have that kind of power, and satellite equipment smarts.....!!!! I know that is how it ALL works in the crook game, look at my worthless bitch family !!! Bwahaha !!!

Stalkers terrible all these years, diseases, things I never knew anything going on against me, so much DANGER., I knew family was in something just not sure what it was people locally kept screaming the Chicago mob........several young women in stores would rush up to my mama in stores and quickly tell her in the late 70s early 80s, you're in danger !!! Your family is in the mob !!! Very upsetting scarey to her she informed me !!! Confusing to us both my entire life, you just try NOT to be too close to them, don't ask questions, NEVER trust them, expect anything. They followed us EVERYWHERE, kept saying their people were watching us keeping us safe.....???? Creepy.

But nonetheless, very tired sir. I know you guys all must be for all the crap you've had to put up with.....I never knew anything about my M family NEVER heard a word about them just that I resembled FH and JR, my eyes smile, NOW I know what that was all about. And told I resemble mm, by various others, non stop.

Creepy shenanigans outside my house here and at grandparents both sides depresses me terrible, getting into our homes murdering people in my bath tub as a child ???? Say timbo did that ??? Is that true ???

Screaming about gays bi transgender Japanese over east cannot sell you anything bitch F you bitch we prove you in this shit same as family fat ass !!! That's NEVER going to happen because I'm NOT involved in any of this shit filth NEVER have been !!! NEVER going to be ever !!! Dumb asses !!! Newsflash ! I'm a good person !!!

Screaming about stage stores chain, that dump, They are the prostitute stores bitch leave !!!! they work them invest in them leave store bitch leave f you it's ours !!! Screaming over sweaters !!! they took our shit from us !!!?????? Whatever this is !!!???? Took Mimi to return an item with receipts, wouldn't fit her properly. How dare I go to a city or their stores !!! They own EVERYTHING remember !!! Eye roll....

Screaming about Bill +  LA he leaves returns drunken we laugh stinking bastard !!! F Bill to hell we take everything he has F him !!!

Yelling over b.s. about half mix, tulsa stores the malls, dust again and McEwens, we take H factory We take Kate part !!! F him F Z and Kenz to hell !!!! North Dallas over because he left us here disgrace !!! Yelling over high end high fashion expensive tastes threads diamonds purchased with our cards all free shit man we find babies !!!?????? More of that crap.

Screaming as I traveled to thru sterling today over sterling moving in soon more to return !!! Elgin Fletcher Cyril cement connected something about houses east of there or something they are angry about ???? Screaming this non stop. Screams over Elgin grocery crtl connections ???? Screams over Linda t , rat hair, Philip t, Alan, the lake patrol ???? Porter hill bar bait tackle something they are angry over there ???? Screams over Terry money and Nast filth land house ???? Gross.

Screaming about bowling balls, hairy sacks ??? Just sicko. ENOUGH.

Tonight I'm sick sore throat tonsil on my right side or both, gargled with salt water, taking benadryl at 7 pm Dr. Steven.....hope it goes away. Tough to drink, chew, swallow food !!! Can you help ??? Is it surgery or just flu bug ??? Weather probably. Yes, I'm whining and complaining.....lol

Nite. j.



No comments:

Post a Comment