Wednesday, December 26, 2018

Letter for today...

Well now they're all screaming about Colorado, woody creek house ???? Hunt money ???? Trinidad, aspen, crested butte Hwood playing for week !!! We attend !!! Nash coming !!! Taking leave of job work for week of relaxation because govt gave them free money from items bought from me blogging ????!!!! Better NOT be TRASH !!!! Screaming all morning as I traveled to grandma's house helped her, then to grocery feed store too !!! F you N family owns the store bitch f you fat bitch !!! Screaming over sonic sluts in there, non stop. F you bitch loves country stores owned by us crtl owned !!! Leave gas n go !!!??????

Screaming over Y cafe near hwy junction we own that bitch you get out of here we own !!! Prostitutes traffick solicit at night bitch we have to create money bitch you leave the store bitch !!!!?????? Been screaming over Y cafe for years, truck stop selling dope, soliciting hookers they been screaming over showers in the store thin wall to F behind man !!! Yelled that years out here, some filth my family was messing with them I suppose ????? Shut up !!!

Something about furniture store in tahlequah ???? Non stop screaming crying bitching over Z Japanese inbred gone !!! He paint floor with love for you bitch !!! Our money gone NOW F MZ ! F Z ! he did this to us !!!! He hate us Z half mix his son with sister !!! Secret we know all's ok now !!!! Whatever this is ???? Screaming over him marrying me or something purple condom creep !!! Gross !!! Creepy upsetting !

Screaming over his hairy feet ??? He Bilbo Baggins !!!! Hairy feet man !!! They kept singing weird song about this man and Bilbo Baggins crying sagging balls hairy dong !!! Over and over annoying sicko filth........eye roll.

Cries screams over Japanese Jared saying he's my brother he's gone NOW !!! Your brother Japanese over this way gone dead F govt F you NOT caring bitch estate goes to us bitch !!! Then screaming over Kent j son wants estate money F J family he denied son his !!!! Crying screaming over sterling Elgin Fletcher cement connection Cyril goes !!! Apache we have plenty for town here invest NOW !!!????? What is this ??? Dea screams.

F pboy mansion I 35 Dallas, F Joe F his brother !!! They did this to them Dallas ends F govt F R family trash ! F the giants swinging low !!! F the model Joe ! Crazy m fer !!! Kill them soon we take EVERYTHING we take plenty !!!?????? Whatever this is ??

Screaming F MZ ! F mexm !!! They racist to us Asian people F them racists !!!! Mexican people go NOW !!! Taking us over NEVER happen !!!?????? More of that fuss. Cry bags not fair ! Not fair !!! Bill he goes ! F Bill to hell ! He racist F the m fer !!! Japanese ridicule !!! Baby checks monies we take for crtl here F govt they shrewd !!!!????? Welfare screaming non stop we make babies more for crtl help us for funds !!!

Screaming over Kenny estate items license ???? We worked on him F them !!! We own this estate Thomps family we take it something about royalty and gay bi trannnys traffickers ?????? 

More screams over Japanese Z owning dust in Tulsa bowling place ??? Screaming he liked bowling with big bowling balls Tate !!!!????? What is this ????

Kept saying this morning some guy in Tulsa in love with me Japanese man wants your hand in marriage ???? Bwahaha !!!?????

Screams over ave Newnan dead dead F them she goes bitch side stepper !!! F them Scott over soon !!!????

More yelling over tuck bunch Megan at it again !!! Haha ! J family goes F her F you bitch !!! Money items land we take from tuck work there east !!! We own it ALL !!!

Yelling F Jared F Julie to hell evil crazy bitch she over F this bitch she die soon traffick rape kill the bitch to hell !!! F jar ed he over soon man !!!!????? More of this crap....

Cries screams over some stupid dump mansion on that train wreck I 35 exclusive dumps on that red neck hillbilly woods meets hillbillies from over east dumps !!! Houses land items exquisite diamond work we are taking Windows EVERYTHING !!!????? Burning houses down today !!! More crying over that dump of losers.......wah wah.

Keep saying I had to live in house on I 35 east with that nutcase half mix inbred hillbilly creep !!! Weirdo sickens me to nauseated puke !!!! Gross talking about his dong sicko filth screaming......Keep that filth away from me please !!! He kept following me to stores towns even to Darko bumped into me on Valentine's day smirked I could tell it was him glaring !!! Stalker creep !!! Then he was telling some kids or something on this wave length crap that I was their new mother ????!!!! They kept trying to talk to me in stores follow me said I had home with them northeast Woodlawn nearby here !!!!?????? What is this ???? Said they wished for items estate money diamonds from me as gifts ????! Creepy !!! 2 years ago this kept on to my waves !!! Icky ! 

More Nast filth over hairy big balls a thumpin, ball sacks slinging big swelled nuts !!! Slobber on my balls bitch F me hard tonite bitch !!! Sicko filth yelled at 1 am this morning !!! Then singing some sicko song about slinging this hairy c##k around the clock goes tick tock !!! Not stop !!!??????? Just annoying sicko crap, stevie sending me pictures of his brother's male part slung over a fence, that is disgusting, creepy !!! Then he tells me his brother Bobby is alive ???? Whatever.

Dea fbi cia over non stop screaming this.

F the govt washdc numbers still strong !! Ft Lauderdale Florida east Montana, cowgirl team going ????? What is this ?????

Stevie saying upsetting things about my cats tiggy Rocky junie dog all dead bitch pumpkin cat goes dying put to sleep same as your terminal cancer accept it bitch govt owns estate you never see it !!! They kill you off !!!????? Upsetting me about my mom, I really miss her, it's difficult to be over this upset loss, void there in my life. Then keeps telling me my grandma is dying soon kidney failure they wish her gone soon !!!?????? I cry about all this loss depressing.

Oh well.






No comments:

Post a Comment