Tuesday, December 25, 2018

Letter more trash....

Screaming for several days about endocrine cancer YOU are dying bitch terminal neck spot needs removed cancer tumor dying same as your mother she's in hell bitch !!!! Govt lying to you about EVERYTHING fat ass bitch YOU depressed fat ass whale !!! They need to use your fat ass to generate funds for this whore !!! We will traffic rape you bitch F you F govt !!!! You related to fat F Cwfd tubs !!!! Fat ass you and Megan fat Fs also !!!! Weight needs lowered fat F !!! Stop eating red meat fat shit !!! Um, I thought I was supposed to be eating red meat ????? Which is right ????!

Keep on sending me pictures of my mother supposedly in hell over and over saying this is her in hell dungeon bitch !!! Her soul went through a bat miles deep !!! It was screaming help her !!!!??????? Upsetting to me her soul in purgatory ????? Keeps telling me that govt wants your mind to be in upset confused of her demise because they know she went to hell bitch go cry bitch you go also dying go choose a coffin for yourself next bitch grandma gave you cemetery plot we told her to so you have burial next to family fat ass we own EVERYTHING we own mm estate Megan goes also dying bitch !!!!! Terminal both of you bitch go cry !!!! Non stop with this.......what is truth ???? They keep saying they can't do anything but confuse my mind because I am upset depressed and they have no way to tell me truth because they will NEVER stop by show up to tell me anything ?????? A joke on you bitch ALL this fat F !!! Go to hell with your mother !!!!! Keep telling me govt told them 20 + years ago if they health tech me, they get share of estate because I was guaranteed to die by 40 years old ?????? Stevie and Japanese screaming this junk repeatedly.

Screaming about Hwood Nash pboy sluts filth crtl junk, money off LA Dallas washdc fat Fs give you money F you bitch die bitch !!! I worked on this year now forever F you bitch NOT fair fame family !!! F you whale you never make it dying bitch !!!

Hollering crying bitching about Z all 80 of those this one that one named Z his gay brother he bangs man !!! Gay dead aids Hiv NOW we put him on creek for years Banged his sister had baby !!! Secret they keep from you and everyone !!!!!! Screaming about him driving by my house late hacking he got hacked or something ????? Who is this ??? Screaming about I'm fing my aids shit bitch F you whore !!! ???? Hmm, I damn sure know I'm NOT a whore trash inbred !!!!

Screaming about sex in cars my c##k is big thick juicy I use rubbers babe in purple crtl color !!! Screamed this last two nights and today I found a sicko purple condom thrown in the pasture gate entrance right by the gates where they have pulled into the gravel drive of my pasture gates set there doing only God knows what with their weenies !!!!! Upsetting scarey, filthy nasty this is allowed to go on !!!! Whoever he is ?????? Purple condom right there busted !!!! Probably had aids Hiv in it to throw at my cattle or my dog if it was roaming near the driveway !!!! Scares me !!! Prowling close by my home !!! Who are these creeps !!!????? They might try to break in, come up to the porch with guns again or hurt my cattle pets, they threaten the kitty and my dog outdoors and pumpkin cat and me, often my cattle they scream they will hack us again !!!!!

Years ago some of these Japanese kept screaming they whack aids or screw somebody near houses and throw aids Hiv in yards or at pets cattle horses !!! I've been very terrified of this dea OkCity was screaming this too so is that who these Japanese creep idiots are, tied to over east by I 35 they told me yelling for years N family, or sterling filth losers ??????

Screaming that my teeth are dissolving, need work now bitch teeth rotting dissolving cry bitch !!!! Go to dentist NOW hurry bitch !!!.....????? They are probably rotting my teeth or something !!! HELP.

Threats to hack my heater I just bought, it's been popping sounds since I got online today from north half my bedroom !!!! Then threats to kill my grandma because her kidneys are 30 per cent functioning the Dr Maria m told her at Duncan.......saying she's terminal ill also you all due soon m crtl money goes to dea OkCity cia takes land oil money killing you ALL off we get estate bitch ALL Darko basin DJ dying NOW !!! We laugh in the money NOW !!! F you !!!! Stevie smart ass comments r remarks ideas know it all attitude involved in ALL this shit filth over here EVERYWHERE against me crying over Bobby David ruining m crtl fakes, keeps blaming me for high school bust ??????! Non stop telling me endocrine cancer dying terminal Z aids bitch marrying you bitch dying he takes estate !!! We get cut over east !!!!!

Screaming about me and Megan escaping their clutches SOON F you fat asses !!!! Dying we laugh you cannot escape us govt satellite capture kill you bitch !!!

Keep screaming they exhumed my mom's body thrown in ditch over east to rape !!!! VERY upsetting worried over this !!! HELP. I cry about ALL this mind torture I'm too tired for all this dumb asses !!! If I could find every single one of them it would all be cleaned up in a week !!!! By myself. Illegal against me, Megan ALL this stalking harassing with equipment........he says he has to confuse my mind for brain wave surgeries ???? REALLY dumb ass ??? Oh, if I had the equipment to play on you stevie and Japanese !!!! Evil laughter Bwahaha !!!! You'd NEVER survive the shit I have lived through m fers !!!!! Weak !!! I think you know who is the bad ass in this game !!!!! Owned !

More shit mess screaming over Kent j cleaning up their dump on I 35 exclusive dumps, oh only the best exquisite dumps on I 35 !!!! Puke ! TRASH. They keep using exclusive and exquisite these two words, for worthless shirts to cry bag over riches filth......wah wah, Kent did this F him F the J family weird F them !!! Cry bagging over tuck family those loser worthless dumps, non stop more about Kate bitch her welfare checks from Tulsa !!! Kate gets H factory money !! Goes to us F Z F his ass !!!! Eye roll, really, ???? Meh.

Screaming over masks of me and my mom mimi on creek or in stores hooking selling to incriminate me and then take EVERYTHING bitch we set you up with masks supposed to be one of us ALL ???? We saw a girl checker at Marlow grocery glasses girl, well she asked me and my mom four months ago if we were coming back for something else today, we were confused because we hadn't been to town in a few days, she said I just saw you this morning !!! We had NOT been in the store for a few days !!! So we kept wondering IF there are masks I am told repeatedly that I have one exactly of my face lying on her back whoring selling over east I 35 Dallas pboy playmate as one ?????! What is this ???! Angers upsets me to NO end !!! 

Blaming Bill and his company over everything We kill Bill F his ass we kill giant man !!!???? His money goes to us crtl big time he is ours !!!! Cannot escape us !!! Eye roll...... more of that junk.

Screaming over Dallas OkCity Pennsylvania Marge family ????? Those nuts, j knox in Tennessee something about him over east him and timbo nasty ??? Puke !!!

Screaming over and over big hairy nutsacks big holes !!! Shitting big logs !!!! This filth is disgusting !!! Sending me poop pictures of men hairy butts nuts, sacks !!!! Then sicko poop pictures, toilet paper on a plunger or something !!!!!!?????

Screaming about R family goes !!!!! Joe he has done this NOW F him F his nasty ass ! Something they keep saying about going bowling or bowling balls ???? !!! And then some gross disgusting inappropriate talk about their males parts very wrong gross to be telling me !!!!

Whatever this is they keep talking about bowling or bowling balls then an alley in Tulsa dust ????? What is this about all this ???? Mad about this over money or theft there ?????? They yelled that.

Screaming over mad, Linda Evang, her daughter in LA ????? Who is that ???? Screaming over rock band whores parties money off skanks drugs other filth ???? Screaming over Bob b, sex toys she owned ?????? Weird.

Yelling over sex surgery they want had ??? Weenies surgery ???? Butt pluggin !!!! We party man !!!! Coke and jack !!!!????? Whatever that Nast is about ???? gross !!!!

Screaming over taos, western okla, sayre, Amarillo ??? Chad stuff ???? Threats to hack my internet remove things I tell ya on here, so hope you can see all I hear and write on here !!! Upsetting. HELP.

Anyway I'm tired.

j.






No comments:

Post a Comment