Monday, December 10, 2018

More more screaming.....over and over...

More stress today unneeded stress, with all the grandma banking mom passing private business, nobody else's business but ours, hateful Philip bossy he's in charge he said executor of estate he distributed money from trust.........hateful, weird up to something snarl, bitch, he went to ALL bank info today says money has to go to the trust not me and my brother ???? Is that right ???? STRESS.

Screaming on my waves as I drove today with Mimi down highway 81, screaming about our money your grandma money mother money goes to us !!!! Dea OkCity gets ALL you are m crtl family NOT involved fat ass but dea takes it all !!! Your grandma dying soon your estate goes to dea OkCity cia here !!! You are terminal cancer endocrine dying soon govt takes Darko basin F you all fat ass F D J he goes Ronny goes F him F you fat ass !!!! You die soon endocrine as mother same you go we get your mm estate bitch we laugh fat ass !!!!

I am so damn tired of having to listen to this screaming and tend to farm work, care for my grandma pets stress at home with worry over G and home, protect myself them and cattle pets !!!! Sick of hearing screams over m crtl Philip, krissa Brett patty Tessa, N family !!!! They ALL go bitch fakes !!! They crook they take grandma money legally fake face We get EVERYTHING !!! So more crook plots plans surround me at this VERY stressful time and the condescending way Philip behaves to me same as always over money weirdness....too much all this !!!!

Then these creeps on my waves keep saying they get all my grandma money we take it it goes to us big bank goes to us bitch !!! She dies soon !!! Won't shut up !!!! STRESS. Keep saying Vanessa at bank crook, Anna all them then screaming prostitute work for crtl run the banks here bitch we take your social fat ass !!! And I can't find anyone to help me it seems !!!

Screaming over N family non stop Japanese filth WORTHLESS trash more of them then screaming over Z he mad you have money coming he is stopping it !!!! you marry him NOW he takes your money no one to talk to you til he is finished here bitch he owns you bitch !!!!

Then screaming over chick wagon dump restaurant Philip took us to, Z he's in here hacking us F him !!! I heard screaming from weirdos and stevie screaming something about F Bobby he did this F him !!!! Said stevie sluts run that dump ???? Nast !

Screaming at me non stop over olly brats, models Calif, then screaming over T money he had we get it he's our dad F you bitch I'm related to you baby J I want to be there for you !!!! Yeah right !!!! I laugh at that one crook.....I'm NOT a stupid lonely bimbo I'm NOT prey, oh, take the money I'm so sure dumb asses !!!! I'm NOT a fool, NOT weak minded as you are thugs !!! I don't fall for shit.........I know how life is, I know how conniving people are shit heads !!! 

Screaming over Mara more of that b.s........her kids their money or something, never met her !!! Screaming over mccracks family and worthless bitch K. Johnson and her bub, that damn mask is a joke seen it years she's fake as can be !!! What a joke still at it huh Japanese, pathetic trash !!! Why's this embarrassing stupid face still going ????! What's the deal can't get your shit cleaned up TRASH dea thugs !!!?????? This going to go on another 30 + years with all these laughable joke faces masks ????? Waste of satellite money and space I'm sure !!! Get outta my goddamn face TRASH I have enough idiots and b.s. to put up with !!!!

All these thugs should be gone !!! They are evil worthless trash thugs !!! My mama was a good person and she's dead, how's that fair ???? Huh ???!!! She had to go on to heaven so guess what I think this trash idiotic thugs need to be dead go on to hell satanic trafficking thugs !!!! 

Screaming at me over and over I have endocrine terminal cancer and I die soon then sends me pictures of my mom supposed in hell ????? Playing mind games.....sicko upsetting filth.......crying over money blaming her still for being a wonderful mother I have utmost high RESPECT for my mama !!!! Not many people can say that !!! I can !!! I am a strong, kind, smart wonderful individual because she loved cared, raised me excellent !!! Everybody's balls go because I exist so she's still ruining your lives through me go cry cry tittys over there !!! Wah wah !!! I will live to see it happen.......revenge.

Screaming over Dean country yam, ( it's seasonal ) deans money goes to us !!! Nick was here he had babies Dean is my father I take money !!!?????? More of that b.s.....eye roll..

Bunch of cry bags crying like sissy pansies over money busted dea cia not fair !! I get money !!! Not fair !!! F you fat ass bitch I can't have money I can't marry you I can't be friends with you bitch !!! F you brat f you !!!!! REALLY didn't know I was a brat dumb asses !!! Screaming over farm bureau chucky s land estate money harmier Kyle money southeast steph county rags and tabs ????? Crook fbi set up F them F you bitch !!!?????? Fighting hollering to my waves, dea sentences busted us bitch F you you go bitch rape kill your fat nasty ass bitch !!!?????? More of this junk. Upsetting. Non stop, saying they will pull trigger on you on highway as you drive bitch you are Fed NOW bitch !!! Threats escalate more more now.....DANGEROUS.

Screaming over T town Ada then H factory again they took it F him F Z !!! Kenz goes fat f !!!! Not fair !!! Screaming over Z land houses money babies with K and tucks fam cry bags tears wah and hating on Megan, Kent Cody Travis, John non stop F the J family to hell !!!! More threats to kill Z and Kenzon highway same as last week for his money everything he has Kenz goes he's in this also F him !!!! Crook fbi over they did this !!!??????? More of that...

More Nast filth over spying on men in the bathroom, and their poop and male parts !!!! They have big huge penis !!! They have big huge turds !!! We watch them in stores !!! Crazy laughter....and then measuring their penis size and poop size ??! We take pictures man !!!!!! They do not wipe well !!!! Shitty butts !!!!! Big balls and penis size are grand size !!!! We laugh man !!! They shit big !!! Nasty filth screaming and laughing over spying on people it's men it seems......they are giants !!!!! Big shit logs !!!! They keep screaming some weirdo stuff about braided turds some man had or something sick !!!!??? Sending me sicko filth pictures of a man's rear end and poop falling out.......!!! That is ENOUGH of that sicko gross junk !!! Washdc !!! They know it big man !!! Crazy laughter....over and over...

Screaming over las vegas, washdc, Reno, LA San Francisco, OkCity, Dallas, San Antonio, Houston ft Sam ?????? Jumbled screaming over and over......Non stop.......Abilene Amarillo something about that mess and Chad did something to them there ?????!!!! F him !!! Hearing this year's years here, to my waves or outside my house.....and Philip and his family screaming talking and Leroy, Janet, Seth, Billy p, Huit, bshaw, Holt family screaming talking and Brandon s and Snyder family out here hollering talking cussing me, lovelady, Biltmore family name mentioned whoever they are ???? Then sent little Japanese to my front door one Sunday morning in white truck to shoot me in head because I didn't know him to buy drugs from him bitch !!! I didn't know anything about who he was and peeped out look out hole in door, tiny short boy in beard reddish stevie told me was Brandon S asking me to marry him with a ring, he kept hand in his coat pocket I left doors locked he finally left snirled his nose !!! Very upsetting scarey !!! Screaming he had gun in his pocket !!!! Remember that one !!! 5 years ago as I was hacked right before.......very spooky creepy upsetting allowed to happen so close terrified us my mom cried......Screaming he was going to shoot me that night outside my house. I was very sickened by the hacking satellite non stop screaming and so was my mother.....never could rest properly at night then Frankie B and his crazy antics since highschool, YOU marry ME woman !!! Rubbing his balls and chest, creepy sicko since highschool tried picking me up dragging me upside down at school hall YOU go with ME woman to the cave !!! He almost dropped me upside down on my head could have broken my neck or hip !!! Wouldn't put me down !!!! Sick bastard !!! Annoying !!!! Oh, the annoying crazy antics  I can tell you of Frankie B........stupid idiot.....never would leave me alone......STRESS.

Now they cry over him and his kids we lost Frankie !!! Eye roll.....annoying....good riddance ENOUGH !!!

Japanese screaming this morning he had to go I have to go F this greasy fat big hole p ###y big bertha this morning she needs me !!! F that cow man she's a huge dong ride man !!!! From over east sounded as over there !!!????? That is SICK !!!! Nast filth !!!!

Screaming about Cyril, cement connected, fletch we have houses there F govt bitch we know it happens man !!!????? Whatever this is they are screaming got into trouble or whatever ???? Screaming over Elgin, donuts, sonic, tag agency K family she our sister !!!!???? Then screaming about quick stop and grocery store Elgin fam D and DG stores we own bitch F them Linda T goes F them we made money from her and her daughter man !!!!?????? Whatever with this and rat hair ????! Screaming over sterling apartments for rent and cheap money for payment ????!!! They can't stop it we own that shit man !!! Screaming over DG at sterling and mansels ????? Over and over about this junk ???? Screaming over Elgin estate homes they own or live in with sluts ???? ALL here we got them govt can't take them from us !!!!????? What is this crap about ????? M family south sterling houses south we own govt uses can't take from us bitch !!!! 

Screaming over Elgin subway and McDonald's aids work there we own it spread the rash ????! What is this ???? Then screaming over k lovelady okarche and black crtl there ???? Eek !!!! That girl still going strong here !!!!????? Gross....

Screaming over Mimi heart ailment, she's dying go cry doctor will tell you go cry bitch we get her EVERYTHING !!! F you bitch !!! What is this about ????! Non stop they scream this and I'm apparently terminal ill cancer thyroid dying hormone ravenous !!!!???? Is this real ???? Screaming over blue cow raped hit by car stevie did it Japanese screaming !!!!??? What is this ???? Threats on my dog cat, cattle Mimi G me, killing my brother fake real dead alive ???? What is this about ?????

Please help me sleep properly at night ALL of us if you have extra time, too much stress. HELP. They will NOT leave me alone ever, nobody leaves me alone my ENTIRE life always harassing aggravating, or causing me some kind of troubles or shit mess to put up with, clean up, or stirring up troubles blaming me, telling me lies or some crap, I am TIRED. These people ALL have been too much !!!! EXHAUSTED.

Oh well.

j

No comments:

Post a Comment