Friday, February 1, 2019

Letter screaming today...more !

Norm at it again !!!

More screams about Japanese over east then everywhere nearby here, my friends are over my family !!! Z aunt gone !!! RS grocery over !!! Feed store guy at Marlow odd behavior this morning clearly on something......stevie screaming about him his connections are over bitch !!!!????

My grandma locked herself out of her house this morning after we left, I had key and she somehow locked her door so she walked to neighbors house.....D house and L house she had them call feed store knew we were going there for feed, he told us a number called asked for G full name so I dialed it woman answered then my grandma was on there, stevie and others started screaming as bobbyphil drive past us into highway 81 north to go to her house let her in .... non stop screaming it ends us bitch F you F your grandma F you bitch you called that number ruins it ALL fat ass whale !!!

Something they are crying over on Mimi road those fakes or houses they own money off them ???? What is this ???? Non stop F you bitch you own EVERYTHING bitch dying endocrine bitch dying NO estate bitch !!!!! I laugh bitch you go fat ass thru the ground to hell God told them already you go thru to hell bitch !!! Just as your mother bitch she's in hell under grandma house bitch fighting with Indians in hell bitch !!!!! Non stop over over with this......

Already had upset me this morning about endocrine and my mother in hell dead pictures then they hacked me this morning playing ping ping to my waves mimicking the pickup feed truck key ignition warning I heard, after it shut off it had been playing to my waves 20 + minutes !!! This happens after little Japanese Z they screamed I seen drive by as we were feeding cows this morning here at home.......who was he ????? Black vehicle.......drove by slow, then it started and I heard that ping ping over over that long !!! I become upset when that happens I may die from it again !!!! Scares me terribly !!!

Harassing about sex filth moans Japanese squirting man nasty moaning slapping noises !!!! Sicko nasty !!! Slopping squirting noises non stop !!! Talking about poop men's hairy butts dingleberrys poop on hair and wiping 5 inches of shit off this ass !!! We get houses now !!! Sicko puke !!! Long shits turds giant !!! Wiping black c## off my a hole bitches my p#### is bigger now m fers !!! Nothing like black facials from my master's c### !!! That is the sickest sorry crap to be involved in saying repeatedly my master ????? REALLY bitch you are WORTHLESS low as can be bitch trash !!! Those people are sick !!!! 

I am exhausted from all this b.s. today non stop over that endocrine cancer talk, running off their mouths about a house they put your fat ass in bitch NO happiness ever bitch dying whore !!! REALLY ??? I'm NOT a whore trash !!! You m fers are cry bag filth you don't even know me I've NEVER slept with anyone !!! 

Stevie crying that he's lost money off Mimi road this road here and bshaw house then he's crying over nette bshaw work then Alan is here f him F his ass !!!! Then telling me Alan is a black guy in mask ????

Stevie keeps telling me I am about to be placed in the hospital for my terminal bleeding gushing loss of blood I'm going to have soon, then cancer center treatment soon bitch !!!! Go cry dying bitch we put cancer on you to kill you from sterling 20 + years bitch F you NEVER see that money estate hog !!!!

Then harassing me about my mom dead in hell bitch !!! Keeps saying I have a sister on the creek over east or something ???? NO way that's true, then jared has Japanese daughter takes estate soon !!! Says they are having new baby soon for estate money !!!! F you bitch we laugh hog !!!

He's obsessed with marriage and having sex, then money money whores being a fame person cries over his big break in LA Rgn let him have and is upset he didn't make it anywhere too high messed up but he's got to fly high dong celebs, fame drink fine wine champagne fly to cities live it up and is obsessed with this mm estate JR kissing him or something years ago ????? Cries about this golden card I get or something he screams over non stop a year now !!!!!! HELP. Then he's obsessed with Mimi money he thinks he gets her money or something thinks he's inherited her money or whatever he's entitled to her hard working saving money she worked for went without ANYTHING all these years to have keep her money with grandpa farming years years !!!! PLEASE tell those other stalker idiots along with him just how my grandparents are M family but NEVER INVOLVED in M Crtl !!!!! How they made their money and how it's NEVER going to be their land, their house, their bank info !!!! Someone called Mimi last night claiming to be from liberty bank and she gave them her social # !!!! She said she's fuzzy minded and thinks it was the bank who called !!! Hope it's ok !!!! Please keep her safe !!! Stevie keeps screaming about houses north of Mimi, her road, then Philip house and pelley house, rent house, Chad house, and my road bshaw house sully house, butler and earn brantlee houses ?????

Screaming over grandparents J house abandoned we own it they killed them off for it !!!! Selling dope killing in it then fing whores dea gets it !!! F you cry bag dea thugs stevie, and others !!!! Japanese screaming this too !!! Why don't we just kill these thugs trashy inbred ALL off with him too going I know Bobby wouldn't mind it either !!! Telling me they killed my cats tiggy Rocky on creek then blue cow raped hit by car !!! Dead dead !!! You go too bitch dying bitch !!!! We keep estate !!! You die govt given you terminal cancer they keep it bitch we invest in it fat ass you NOT giving us money won't solicit bitch we take estate we kill you bitch !!!!

Screaming blaming me and David over taco casa and the shit I caused with him at Duncan !!! F you and David bitch you did this to Z he was there trying to help bitch !!! Claiming that Z kids own inheritance over mm estate because he married me already ????? I'd like to know how the hell that happened ???? I don't even know him !!!

Crying early am Z real left in plane to N.Y. with Kenz for money cards FOR US bitch !!!! He returns with our money cards !!!! T town goes F him we take his land houses items money Z has owed to us working bitch !!!!????? Whatever ????

More blaming me over the N family black men going thugs, no more black anaconda !!!! Nightrips titty clubs they keep crying over those and the black F in parking lots man !!!! We used shit man NOT ours man !!!! Dea dea !!!! OkCity screams blaming fat ass baby j !!!! F her dead mother also !!!! Upsetting.........depresses me more. BUT it's ALL mind games psychological war fare right ????

Keep screaming Megan and Kent Cody Travis ALL j family dead dead bitch fakes gone !!!!????? Hating on me Megan over makeup line they know of ??????!!!!!!!

Harassing about Alan his land houses, money he has dea knows we get it bitch F him black ass m fer !!!!????? Bank info of Alan's they are hacking probably Norm is helping with that he's good at hacking, harassing, squirting, moaning complaining blaming stealing, breaking and entering homes, whacking on things, staying high, and STALKING......20 + years now for me !!!! He claims he has keys to my home here, my pickups, both, and my grandma's house, cars, gates, pass words for accounts and numbers bank info cellphone info, keeps saying he's calling as those fakes from sterling to talk to me stop by my house, then keeps talking about sex marriage........HELP.

More screams about R family F Joe he F'ed Nash over man F his nasty ass modeling man giant !!!! Big dongin man slapping balls hairy !!! More inappropriate filth screamed.......screaming about Tyler Casey F them dead F them man they did this R family I hate those giants !!! F you bitch !!!

Then screaming Tim is over dying !!! bitch !!! F his kids we take EVERYTHING bitch you go with them !!! ALL dying !!! You go also, Bill is hitting us he's F'ed this shit man dying also bitch !!! They take big dongs Kosovo man !!!!????? Whatever that is.....




No comments:

Post a Comment