Sunday, August 10, 2014

be a giving person.....visiting museums ?......

Bought a pack of canned food to take to the church needy pantry....I feel better when I can give things to the church like canned food items or whatever they ask for the needy pantry...It feels GREAT to do nice things like that for people in need...it makes the world go around a lot happier!!!

this morning when I go to church i will take those to the church and donate them...I hope somebody will appreciate them...hopefully next week or so I can save up enough money to buy a few more dollars worth of food items....they always want things to be non-perishable so they won't spoil or get old fast sitting at the church....but they have been feeding quite a few people.

I purchased a bag of butterscotch hard candy disks...I like butterscotch hard candy!!! it's an old candy but I still like it....

I was talking to some of my family yesterday and we were talking about museums.I really like all the history and artifacts that museums have...you can actually see the real things from who or what it came from in history or also things that have been recent...

Sometimes they have displays of things that are also artistically creative as well with photography, writing or actual objects in cases as well....they don't have to be well known they are just there to be seen and represent a culture or an idea---make you think about things!...lol.

There are a lot of museums I'd love to visit and go see these cool things at.....I'd like to visit all the museums in Oklahoma most of those I'm sure, and I'd like to see anything with dinosaur exhibits, or old artifacts or displays of world known people or art....something like that...

I think museums are pretty cool.

love ya j.

No comments:

Post a Comment