Friday, August 8, 2014

oh snow......day dreaming in august....

It's been really hot outside in the 100's and when it gets this hot I start hurting all my joints hurt and I am drinking ONLY water....that's all I can drink is water and all you should drink is that.....I quit the lemonade and the slushes because of my stomach acid/ulcer problem and I just drink water so that is helping....water is the best thing for your kidneys that is all I ever drink....

since it's been so hot outside with the sun never stopping it makes it hot at night and it's rather unbearable at times in this house even with the air conditioner going....can't sleep too good along with all the hurting it causes from arthritis....Haha!!!...I sound like my Grandma!!! taking Tylenol....

It makes me start day dreaming about all the snowy mountainous ski locations I would rather be at than stuck here in Hotlahoma!!!....Lol! I could be out in Red River, New Mexico where it's probably about 45 every night and 70 degrees during the day....that sure sounds nice...bet I could sleep like a baby there...that would be great!!! I would get me a lot of nice new pillows take them with me and a nice bed and just sleep....

I know that's not gonna happen right now though...but it would be nice if I could go skiing!!! I'd like to go back out there sometime in the future and try skiing and snowmobiling....I think I'd really like snowmobiling.....it'd be nice to go out there in the snow and do that...watch the snowfall at night with the moon and the mountains in the background like last time...it was really peaceful and beautiful....

maybe I could go back out there next year or sometime soon with people I love and care about so they could snowmobile and ski too!!! and fall on there butts and cry like I did last time!!!.lol...that was funny I think the snow broke my fall I landed on a nice snow hill!!! Haha!!! that was tubing down the hill and I just got up and my tailbone was bruised and sore for awhile...everybody saw me and I just laughed...I'm really clumsy so I will fall or something all the time....I always work on not being a clumsy mess!!! ;)

I'd have to get me some new wintertime clothes and ski clothes whenever I would go..i'd like to buy some things in the shops there too little rocks/fossils that I wanted but didn't get and some clothes...jewelry....

oh! and one of those good loaded baked potatoes that have everything on them!!! Haha!!! best baked potato I have ever had in my life! Lol!

day dream.....day dream.....day dream.....

love ya, julie

1 comment:

  1. Cool weather is the best for sleeping! ...just get ya a helicopter and fly somewhere cool every night during the Hotlahoma summers...ha. I can't believe you aren't allergic to animals...lol.

    ReplyDelete