Saturday, August 30, 2014

random saturday.....

Had to put my old dog Rowdy to sleep yesterday....It made me very sad...I cried a while over it but I know that she's not suffering anymore....She was just really old....I'm ok now..not sad anymore when I know she's not in pain any longer.....

Got 2 new flea & tick collars for the other 2 dogs and they are turquoise I think...they have a bad case of the seed ticks I suppose they get them from roaming around in the pasture or in the yard....Those ticks will make a dog really sick so I gave them both a flea & tick bath today when I got back home from town and then I gave them both a new rawhide to chew on...they were happy!...lol..

Goofball our new dog liked his rawhide and after I gave him a bath he ran all around the yard and he took his rawhide and tried to hide it from me!.....haha!!! I laughed at that dog he makes me laugh all the time....he's funny!....Whenever I put his new flea & tick collar on him I made sure that it is snug so it WILL NOT choke him and so he WILL NOT get the collar hung on anything like a fence or a tree or anything like that...so he's safe and I make extra sure that I am careful when I handle any kind of flea & tick shampoo or collar so I'm safe and the dogs are safe...

I know what I'm doing when I take care of dogs and cats both!...My cats take flea & tick baths too even though they live in the house and there are no fleas or ticks in the house...just spiders and scorpions for Pumpkin cat to wrestle!....Haha..

today when I went to town I found those Ty Beanie Boos that I want to collect...I just started collecting them and today at the store I found one named "Spells" and he is a white owl..it's cute!...just $6.....I also found a black cat one that looked like Pumpkin cat....but it wasn't a Ty Beanie boo or anything...so I bought it anyway for $6....

I really think Ty Beanie Boos are cute and they name them cute names on the tag...I want to collect the Halloween ones when they arrive in the stores, but I want to collect them pretty soon myself...I like looking for those Halloween ones by myself...it's a lot of fun going into Walgreens or CVS just to find them....

then for $3 I found a black crow fall decoration that sets on a shelf...it was all fall and cutesy and I had to get it...add to my fall decoration collection!....haha...

bought some allergy medicine I have to take and I had a $4 off coupon and it made it a lot cheaper! yay! ;)

that Braum's sausage egg, cheese biscuit sure was good this morning!....Haha!!!

love, Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment