Wednesday, August 6, 2014

was sick.... feeling better.....

Feeling better today!....My stomach has been really  hurting me for 2 days and I got sick and puked!!! icky! At first I thought it might be the flu but I think it's nothing but this stupid ulcer...I got a stomach acid medicine and it's helped...You just take 1 pill a day and avoid spicy, acidy foods...which is hard to do...

there's so many acidic foods and spicy foods....and I like spicy foods!!!....so that's probably what has caused my stomach problem...I'm just eating bland boring foods..cheeses and milk products...which is about all I can eat right now...this medicine will help it...the doctor prescribed it for me but you just buy it in the store it's called Prilosec....I'm already feeling better...

when you have an ulcer it makes you really sick and causes a lot of pain and hurts....it's from eating too much spicy, greasy food..i couldn't even sleep very good because of the pain..I'm going to make sure that I continue to take my Prilosec once a day....and avoid eating spicy food for awhile til I get better and over this stomach problem....

love ya,  Julie

1 comment:

  1. Boy I used to eat a lot of chocolate pudding when my stomach used to hurt all the time. Glad you are feeling better and hope you are back to 100% very soon!

    p.s. You can use that song I wrote as one of your church songs this Sunday...it's ok with me...hehe.

    ReplyDelete