Friday, August 15, 2014

Friday evening......

Slept in today...then fed Stormy some pellets and water...Remember it's hot out there and to always drink plenty of water and keep all animals watered and fed at all times!!!...well, always do that! duh!....lol...

Bought a pair of Hello Kitty Pajamas (the fuzzy fleece kind) today at the store for $10...I thought that was a good sale....I can't wait to wear them when the weather gets cooler!...so comfortable and soft...sleepy....

also bought 2 buckets of paint to paint that old bedroom of mine...trying to get all the rooms in the house re-painted before fall gets here and all the holidays ya know....I'm just painting a few of the rooms white so it's easier to color coordinate bedding, decorations, wall borders and all those things like that....

I really like to paint and change up things to look even better before...my mind is always looking at the color of something and wanting to make it look even better or change the theme....color makes the world go around I always say..it can change how you feel and how you view a room or anything.In your house exterior or interior painting is always a good thing I think....

when am I going to start a painting business???...haha!!! lots of people have asked me that! who knows with me.....seems like that's all I do all the time is paint or decorate....you can find decorations that are seasonal pretty much anywhere and sometimes really cheap...don't matter to me if they are cheap! they're all decorations and they're all cute!

I'm so funny when it gets time for fall or winter I like to start gathering things like I am a little squirrel getting ready to hibernate in a little nest!!!.....I know it's soooooo funny how I am, but that's what I always do! I start collecting things(like fall/winter clothes/decorations) and canned food and freezing things...most squirrels don't have freezers or can openers!!!....Haha!!! I suppose that maybe they can decorate their little nests for fall and winter!!!.....lol...

love ya, j.

No comments:

Post a Comment