Saturday, August 9, 2014

saving up canned items for Fall cooking....

Had a mild uti yesterday.....I kept needing to pee and it just kept hurting...I started getting upset and I couldn't get into see a quick care professional so I thought well, drink lots of water and take an AZO cranberry tablet....lucky for me I had some of those cranberry tablets because of previous advice from friends & family.....it seemed to work...and a cranberry water from Sonic that was advice from family...

that's just how things go for me sometimes...just get through being sick and go to the doctor then a week later uti is here!!! feeling better today so I'm going to keep drinking cranberry water and a cranberry tablet or 2.....women get uti's more than men I've heard....hopefully I will keep getting better!!!

yay for cranberry tablets!!! ;)

Thinking about how it's almost time to start saving up canned food for fall...I always like to make a list and start buying canned foods for fall cooking...because that way you have already got those canned items already there when Thanksgiving gets here!...

I really hope I get to spend Thanksgiving with my friends and family that I love and finally get to see my Dad and Uncle B...That would make me happiest.

so if you start saving up canned food items now you don't have to have a lot of money when Thanksgiving gets here...canned items don't perish and you can buy them and store them til november...I think it's a good idea...and then after Thanksgiving start saving up for Christmas the same way...

it's good to always pre-plan things or be prepared so you know what the heck you are doing when you get to a situation or something that you will need to be at or help out with...always be prepared and be thinking ahead of time.

 I like to cook a lot in the Fall...it's my favorite season....I also like to decorate for it as well...you know me...

I'm going to start buying:Green beans, corn, cream style corn, green chilis, pumpkin pie mix, Rhodes rolls(freeze),cool whip(freeze), butter(freeze) dry macaroni, cans of broth, sweetened condensed milk, cans of cherries, gellied cranberry, pineapple chunks...

things that I would start buying up closer to the day of Thanksgiving would be things like:Shredded cheese, Velveeta, milk, cornbread mix, onion, celery, apples, potatoes, eggs.

love ya. j.





No comments:

Post a Comment