Friday, August 1, 2014

leukemia & people i love and care for.......

Just saw something on tv about leukemia and it makes me think about people I love and care about who have had leukemia one of them is an uncle of mine...my favorite uncle....he goes for check-ups and things and he keeps a watch on his blood through the cancer doctor...He's going to be just fine..he's had it for several years now I think...he's healthy....he drinks a tiny bit but that's not much...thank goodness!

I was scared when I found out that he had leukemia because I love him and I care about him...when he's your favorite uncle that's worrisome and scarey....Not too many think about leukemia much I don't think so I think more people should be aware that there are people I know and love who have had leukemia....

getting proper treatment and taking care of yourself and your eating habits and getting rid of bad habits is the best thing to do...Be Healthy!!! I don't think people need to be drinking or anything bad with leukemia and their prescribed meds.....

Drinking and drug use, or any of those bad things are NEVER good for people who take prescribed meds or who have any diseases....it's never good anytime or any day anyhow!!!You have to keep your body healthy and don't drink/take things that will wear your body down....you have to keep your body free of poisons to help it to repair itself continually....

makes me mad when people I love refuse to be healthy when they have ailments and they need to do all they can to be healthy to continue to get better and fight off bad things!!!

whenever I love people I want them to do all things healthy so they will stay healthy...so when I get a little upset and mad and tell them to stop the stupid stuff to get better and they don't understand why I say that or why I get mad.....it's all because I love and care about them.

anywayz, going to eat a bowl of cooked 5 minute white rice this morning for breakfast with toast.....I just put a little butter, teaspoon of sugar and a splash of milk in it and mix it up....I just use some butter on my toast...good!

love,  julie

No comments:

Post a Comment