Tuesday, August 19, 2014

painting, storage and organizing....

Finally finished painting that old bedroom of mine...It took quite a while!!! The paint I bought was to cover bright colors and it took 2 buckets of paint to get it completed....The old paint sort've showed through the new white cover-up paint....But I re-covered it with the white that was left in the bucket and it looks good now....

I really thought it would only take a few hours so I woke up early at 4am and started painting the bedroom so I could open the windows to air out all the fumes from the paint because it's toxic to breathe in a closed room...AND the weather has been sooooo hot in the 100's degrees and I wanted to get that paint dry in that room before it got so hot and I had to close the window...so it took me several hours and I was finished painting by 10am.

drink lots of water in this hot weather...I just drink plain water...no flavored waters...I'm highly allergic to some of the flavored waters....some of them have acesulflame in them which is a chemical they use and it makes me really nervous and itchy...just like some allergy pills I have had to take have done to me....nervous sick feeling..Claritin and Allegra allergy pills make me nervous but Zyrtec is ok......

I have to be careful about what over the counter medicines I take because it seems as though I am allergic to a lot of things and a lot of additives in flavored waters and candies/gum....

went through some of my clothing dressers and threw away old clothes I had...cleaning them out of there...it's stupid to keep old clothes that have holes in them just because they are comfortable....makes more room to put other clothes in....I need lots of space and storage room!....lol....things have to be organized for me..not messy!....haha!!!

I have to have my things tidy and stored properly and everything has to be clean for me.....having things like socks in one drawer, underwear in one drawer, pajamas in one drawer, shorts in one drawer, and I also have a miscellaneous drawer which is important things I don't want to lose and/or things that have no where else to be stored but in that one drawer---things I want to keep and don't want to lose.....haha....that's the drawer.. 

love ya, j.

No comments:

Post a Comment