Wednesday, August 13, 2014

sewing......

Thinking about making a new purse and a pair of pajama pants out of fabric that is fall print!!!

Since fall is going to be here pretty soon I want those 2 things to be finished by the time the season arrives...I really enjoy going to all those cool crafting stores like Hobby Lobby, Jo-Ann's and looking at their fabric they have lots of cute ones for all seasons...

If I want to get these 2 things made by fall, I really need to be looking for the pattern for pajama pants and looking at fabric...Surely they have some fabric that is fall and is unique, cute...whimsical....I like fabric that you can buy and make things on your own with, because it is something that you yourself choose and make....it's unique and always different and I like that.

I'm looking for some material with black cats, pumpkins, scarecrows, witches, leaves, candy corn, fall scenery...those are the things I will be looking for on the fabric....who knows what I will find but I bet it will be something cute!!!

I will have to find some thread for the bobbin...and for the purse I will make I will need to buy a zipper that I can sew onto the top of the purse and zippered pockets inside the purse....I always have to have a zipper ontop of any purse I have because I will lose everything in it without one..lol.....I get kinda clumsy and I will lose things and you never know when somebody in a store might try to steal or put something into your purse when you aren't looking....

I will probably choose 2 different fabrics....one for the pajama pants and a different one for the purse....I think this will be something good to work on getting completed by the Fall....

I already have a pattern for purses...I bought it quite a few years ago and made a purse for a great friend of mine....I will have to find one for the pajama pants because my Grandma can't find the pattern I borrowed from her last time I made a pair of pajama pants...

I really like pajama pants to be made with fleece but I want this cutesy fall fabric so I will probably be using regular cotton fabric....

weather was cooler yesterday morning it felt like it was already fall outside...it was nice...too bad it's going to be in the 100's degrees in the evenings....can't ya tell I like fall...how many times have I said it in my post today???...Haha!!!

bought some jolly rancher hard candies...pretty good...I think peach and the blue raspberry are the best...

love ya, j.



No comments:

Post a Comment