Thursday, August 28, 2014

painted kitchen....

Finished painting and decorating the kitchen....I painted it white and bought those wall decals and stuck those on the wall around the edges...They were $10 for a box and I bought 1 box of coffee decals...I just made a wall border out of them...super cute! ;)

I guess I will find some more decorations sometime that are coffee themed somewhere and not expensive ones at that!....lol....I can "design on a dime" as they say!....haha...I just combine all kinds of decorations from any kind of store that are not expensive I have even bought some small decorations at a nice garage sale last year....for a quarter....lol..

I have been watching QVC and HSN on tv....I like to watch their fall/winter home interior design shows..all kinds of cute decorations on there...I never buy anything on there though, I just like to watch it....

going to get my black sunglasses out in 1 week and start wearing them....September is next week so time to change my sunglasses from white to black sunglasses for fall and seasonal wear.

maybe it will rain a lot the next few days.

j.

No comments:

Post a Comment