Monday, August 11, 2014

fall clothes.....

Going to start looking for a few new long sleeve tops, jeans for fall...I notice that they are advertising a lot in the store ads and they are starting to put those fall/winter clothes out there on the racks....I like the onsale racks!!!....haha!

I don't usually buy any clothes at all...I just wear whatever to keep warm I don't care...but it's always rather fun to choose a new orange colored sweater or long sleeve top for fall...when I buy sweaters I like to buy oversized soft ones that are comfortable...not too big, but oversized and one that's definitely not scratchy!!!...lol.

I usually start wearing orange, gold, navy blue, gray, black those are colors in the fall I will wear...

and then winter I wear bright purple, aqua blues/teal, gray, those are the colors I think look icy, like the weather and the sky in winter...

nothing is more comfortable than wearing a sweat shirt and sweat pants that match...those are fairly inexpensive and you can choose whatever colors you wanna wear.....I really like to wear them anyway...they are really nice for sleeping weather when it's cold outside...lol.

I'm going to buy me a pair of pajama pants too....I like those.

love ya

No comments:

Post a Comment