Friday, August 29, 2014

i like crickets, they sing.....

Braum's sausage egg cheese biscuit is really good for breakfast! with orange juice....Haha!...Just letting ya know...tried one the other day and it was just as good as McDonald's.....lol...Maybe I will get to have another one of those biscuits tomorrow.

One of my older dogs is getting sick and I think she may not make it...She's about 15 years or more old and she looks bad and can't walk and she drinks lots of water but I don't know...I just think she's getting old and she's lived a good long life for a dog....makes me sad but I know that's just life!
:(

My new dog he's a Goofball and we call him Cat...lol....he likes to drag up things in the yard and chew on them all the time...sticks mainly....I buy him a few of those chewy rawhide treats and he always chews those or buries them!...he's so funny and he makes me laugh...he likes to lick my hand and lay his head against my shoulder when I tell him that I love him... everybody say aww....lol.

One thing I have been seeing a lot of lately are black crickets they sing pretty songs at night that help me go to sleep....so I never step on crickets!!!.I know their "chirping" sometimes annoys people...but not me!..I don't know why I guess it's just me being my weird kooky self but I like to listen to them sing....

I think it's called "chirping" when they sing...I can't be sure.

you know people pay lots of money for those alarm clocks that play nature sounds to help them sleep...they play frogs, crickets, ocean sounds, thunderstorm sounds...I like nature...I always wanted one of those alarm clocks like that, but I suppose I pretty much have one when I already can hear frogs, crickets and thunderstorms...haha.

I don't really like to look at those brown wood crickets they kind of are creepy they live in caves and rotten wood...I don't know if they sing or not but if they sing that's alright!...I just don't like to see them....lol.

I guess crickets are one of my favorite creatures...so don't step on crickets they sing and I like them!!!....haha.

j.

No comments:

Post a Comment