Saturday, August 16, 2014

satellite tv is boring........

Something that has been annoying me lately is satellite tv.It has given me so many problems and it starts to become a nuisance more and more everyday.The tv satellite will get a problem and you have to call the number to repair it yourself and half the time you can't even understand what they are saying over the phone or telling you what to punch in on the remote or the tv buttons....I just get so frustrated with how it is always getting stuck on a channel and won't change channels!!! or download programming guide...never ever is it fixed right....*eyeroll* annoyed.

have the cheapest package on the satellite and it's still expensive...not even worth it I don't think...They never have anything different on and all these stupid reality shows annoy me I don't watch those things...I guess I just can't get interested in anything on tv...I listen to the satellite music channels that have just music playing and a dark screen....but that's not all the time.....satellite tv is just not worth the expense or the time.

I mainly like to watch weather(yes, I'm a nerd) I don't even really watch the Weather Channel anymore because it's all about stupid news and stupid shows they have on it!!! I just want to watch weather and radars not all that crap....lots of people have told me it's stupid to them too now....

I like to watch weather related channels to get away from having to watch news reporting all the time...life is stressful enough and then it's news constantly on there now......just give me a weather channel that is strictly weather!!! I like just weather....please?

 sometimes I listen to the music channels I mentioned..and I like old sitcoms from the 1950's and old cowboys...but I have noticed on my Grandparents plain old antenna signal that is digital they have all those things I like to watch on there already and that's free....Haha!!! why pay extra expense for crap I don't even watch or care about?! my tv pretty much stays off most the time...I don't care.

that way a regular tv antenna doesn't have all that nasty over sexualized gross programming on it...safe and clean tv.....and is free/cheaper!!! too many bills these days! who needs an extra bill with satellite tv?...I don't.

love, j.

1 comment:

  1. I loathe reality shows...the worst thing to happen to TV in like, well, ever.

    ReplyDelete