Sunday, August 3, 2014

first sunday in august.....

Going to church this morning so far I think...I'm feeling better this morning I just know that I'm going to have to avoid spicy/acidy things to eat or drink for a while until I get better and that ulcer goes away....

saw some of those candy coated almonds at the store called Jordan almonds they are all different colors...I like all kinds of those things...I like walnuts, cashews, almonds, pistachios, sunflower seeds...those are my favorites especially cashews...I used to like peanuts but they make my stomach hurt....like peanut butter but not just peanuts...weird I know but them by themselves make my stomach hurt.....

thinking about looking for some new curtains for the kitchen to change it up and I'm going to paint it bright white here in a week or so...going to theme it something..don't know yet what....lol..kinda tired of chickens as the theme...

something funny that makes me laugh is when I go into a store and I find old toys that I liked as a kid...I used to like whoopee cushions!!!...Haha!!! I always would buy one and blow it up and hide it underneath my family member's chairs and they would sit down and it would make a toot noise!!!...Haha!!! Those made me laugh...I think they are really funny still!....I also liked those punching balls too....I liked to play with those and punch them.....lol...

so when it gets your birthday you might get a whoopee cushion from me!...haha! I think everyone needs to laugh!

No comments:

Post a Comment