Friday, August 22, 2014

my favorite breakfast items....

I think breakfast is one of the most important things of the day and you should always eat breakfast to make sure that your blood sugar levels and your energy levels are in check....

this is just to be silly this morning so here goes! ;)

my favorite breakfast things:

I'm not diabetic so one of my favorite things to eat for breakfast is blueberry pancakes and waffles...homemade ones are the best!!! with milk.

French toast is a favorite--homemade with pancake syrup and milk.

people always talk about eating Eggs for breakfast and how they aren't healthy and then they are healthy...well I like to eat my breakfast eggs like this: salt/peppered, fried and a little runny!....lol....I know it's probably gross to some people but that's how I like them...they are also good scrambled with a little cheese and pepper/salt too...

Egg omelets are also good with cheese and spinach or mushrooms in them a little taco sauce on them when you aren't having ulcer problems!...haha!!!

bacon is ok but not all the time.. breakfast sausage pork or turkey is not something I like really.....but I do like a good Mcdonald's breakfast sausage/cheese/egg biscuit once in a while when I am in town that early....they have hashbrowns with orange juice too...they're good also.

hashbrowns are pretty good or tator tots with orange juice from Sonic I like that when I'm in town in the morning.....

lately I have been eating plain bagels with cream cheese on them...plain bagels are my favorite I think so far blueberry is ok, but sometimes plain tastes the best with cream cheese....

biscuits and gravy all homemade is something I also like for breakfast....

I like healthy cereals.

I like to make crepes for breakfast with some kind of pie filling or fruit/cream cheese

cooked white rice with a little butter, sugar and milk

cream of wheat in the fall/winter is something I like for breakfast with some butter, milk, sugar.

oatmeal(everybody's favorite) lol.....I like peach oatmeal the best but I know that plain oatmeal is the most healthy for you.

I try to always take a cranberry AZO tablet for my kidney/bladder every morning or I always make sure I drink some 100% cranberry juice every morning to keep the infections away....

but if you are diabetic you need to be careful about drinking cranberry juice or eating a lot of sugar....you should always keep that in mind...use fake sugar! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment