Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Tassimo and cappuccino/coffees......

Man....I wish summer was over.

Starting on painting the kitchen in the morning...bought new curtains...coffee themed...on sale! paint was on sale too!!! I can theme and paint a kitchen on a dime....lol....change is always good for things like that....gets rid of memories and a new coat of paint and new theme is great.

wanting to get all this painting finished by fall...make it comfy and pretty....can't wait to get out my Tassimo coffee maker my brother gave me...kinda tough finding those T-discs!!!..My favorite is Cappuccino and there are other T-discs I want to try.....they also have hot chocolate!...

I like the sound of the machine and the smell of the coffee and other T-discs when I make them in the mornings...the smell of coffee in the morning is so nice...I like the smell of all those coffees and cappuccinos but that's just me.....

too hot to drink coffee for me right now but soon when the weather cools off (whenever that is? hopefully SOON.)......Haha....I will be drinking all those cappuccino/coffees....

hopefully pretty soon I can find and purchase some more T-discs for my Tassimo coffee maker...

go away summer!

j.



No comments:

Post a Comment