Friday, April 29, 2016

cookies.....cookie jars...

I like to enjoy cookies as a snack every once in a while..

There are many different shapes, colorful icings, sprinkles, and ingredients used in creating different cookies...Cookies to me are very fun to bake/create/decorate/choose from to enjoy because there are so many...I have always liked the Cookie Monster on Sesame Street, because that blue creature knew all about cookies! He should have had his own blue cookies! haha! he likes cookies, he's an alright guy!...lol...

COOKIE JARS
I have always enjoyed admiring many different colorful, themed cookie jars and I know that every one who likes baking, creating cookies, and purchasing cookies at the stores they need to purchase a cookie jar to place their cookies in to keep them on display on the kitchen counter where they will keep well....The cookie jars are so unique, decorative, and cute...

DIFFERENT WAYS TO CREATE COOKIES
I like creating my own cookie dough with many different ingredients, OR sometimes the frozen/Pre-mix cookie doughs you place in the oven are good Pillsbury, Nestle Toll House, Great Value, Otis SpunkMeyer, Betty Crocker  are a few that I have purchased before...any brand is fine....

When I create different cookies I use many different ingredients, I like sprinkles, nuts, icings, chocolate chips, colorful M&Ms, oatmeal, coconut...the list goes on and on...

TYPES/BRANDS OF COOKIES I ENJOY 

Archway
Lofthouse
Lady Fingers
Biscoff
Keebler
Wafer Cookies
Voortman's--also available for Diabetics
Biscotti
Nabisco
Oreos
Murray--also for Diabetics/sugar free
Shortbread
BelVita
Caramel-Coconut--Coconut Dreams Keebler...enjoying a few this week!
Lance NeKot Cookies
Pepperidge Farm
Grandma's brand
Butter Cookies
Chocolate Chip M&M colorful cookies
Iced Oatmeal Cookies
Mother's--Iced Circus Animal Cookies with sprinkles
PinWheels Fudge and marshmallow cookies
Sugar Cookies
Keebler Grasshopper Cookies--(no real grasshoppers...icky!) just fudge/mint--at one time it was green when you enjoyed it...I wish it was green again!..more fun!...haha!

Nutter Butter
Peanut Butter cookies
Chips Ahoy
HomeKist
Great Value
Ginger Bread
French Macaroons--colorful
Cookie sandwiches
Otis SpunkMeyer
Fig Newtons
Fudge Cookies with walnuts
Russian Tea Cake Cookies
Famous Amos
Keebler Fudge Sticks

I enjoy the cookies from Great American Cookies at the malls, they are good, colorful, and fun every once in a while, sometimes they are too pricey, but I like the colorful cookie sandwiches, and neatly decorated cookie cakes they have for purchase....always fun!

I also enjoy some Mexican Brand cookies:

Gamesa--Emperador Vanilla/Chocolate is a favorite of mine!
Maria's
Marinela
Malavisco
Arcoiris
Mamut
Surtido Rico

GIRL SCOUT COOKIES
Once as a child I was a Girl Scout, we had cookie sales, I enjoy all of the cookies they have there to purchase, so whenever I see their Cookie displays out there, I stop by and purchase a box and help those girls! say hello, be friendly!

Cookies are good gifts to give, they are fun, colorful and unique..I enjoy baking/creating them at home also...

j.
















No comments:

Post a Comment