Monday, April 4, 2016

Fruit drinks, fruity icy treats.....

Purchased a package of Otter Pops Popsicles for this week...supposed to be much warmer outdoors this week so I have gotta have a cool treat!...I remember the Otter Pops popsicles when I was younger, you just place them in the freezer and they freeze on their own.....the same flavors and characters...I also enjoy Flavor-Ice and Pop-Ice popsicles, freeze on their own the same way...I like fruity juicy frozen treats like those...you can purchase them in boxes place in freezer...

spring and summer season I always enjoy these.

AND

I like to drink fruity drinks....I enjoy them most times and I like how colorful some of them are...lol..

Bottled or in mix packages, I have always purchased them. I like real fruit juice or just the mixed artificial....all good to me! I also like fruit bars icy treats--Edy's is a good brand I enjoy...

this is for fun today!

I like---

Kool-Aid
Sunny D
Tampico Punch
Hawaiian Punch
Juicy Juice
Little Hug Fruit Barrels
Capri Sun
Hi-C
Welch's
Dole
Mott's
Ocean Spray
Snapple
Minute Maid
Country Time Lemonade
Tang
Tropicana
Simply Orange
Hiland Orange Juice and Fruit Punch
TreeTop Apple Juice
BlueBird Fruit Juices
Florida's Natural
Martinelli's Apple juice---I like the small bottles..cute!
Fanta
SunKist
NeHi
Grapette and Orangette sodas
Crush---Grape and Orange soda
Gatorade
PowerAde
V8 Splash
Crystal light--mix packets
Thelma's Lemonade---in convenience stores
Slush Puppy
ICEE
Slushes from Sonic
Snow Cones in summer from stands

haha...it's always fun to list these.

:)

j.


No comments:

Post a Comment