Wednesday, April 13, 2016

kittens !.......

I have three cats and I raised them all from kitten age....It has been so much fun taking care of my three boy cats and watching them grow up into adults...It is a blessing to have a pet and having kittens in your life to raise on the tiny bottles(when they are left behind) or just raising them after they are weaned from their mother's milk...I raised my cats on kitten chow when I got them....they didn't need to be on bottles, they were weaned already...they were abandoned, but I saved them, and they are apart of my life forever! they are my family!

Kittens need to be seen by the veterinarians and wormed according to their instructions, they will worm them for you and whatever else medical attention they need at kitten age the veterinarians know what special medical care they may need if they are a certain breed of cat..some breeds need certain vaccinations so always check with a veterinarian...they can clip their nails at the veterinarian's office also at a certain age....

EXTRA LOVE/CARE NEEDED----just always take very good care of your pets---kittens and puppies always need extra special attention, love/care!...Don't EVER let them get hurt, lost, or out of your sight, keep them indoors as much as possible, you have to make very sure they NEVER run out the door and escape...it has happened to me, one of my boy cats escaped out the door and ran up a tree it was Rockie cat, and I cried!!!......I had to call him down out of the tree one morning early...I still have to watch them all when I open the door to my home and make sure they are back away from the door, they just will run out there trying to climb trees...it is dangerous for them!

Kittens are playful, fuzzy, sweet, cute, loving, silly, and they like to play with toys...They need to always be monitored and be well taken care of...My cats all live in my home and they NEVER go outside because of wild animals and dogs...Dogs usually don't like cats and they may harm them!!!...Kittens/Cats need to be safe in your home, and always be careful with them, they like to climb up underneath your vehicles and they can become lost or mangled!...  :( upsetting and sad!!!...so many times they get lost and get into mischief that will cause them to be gone forever.....oh I cry about that! so take good proper care of them, feed them according to instructions and bathe them, treat them for worms, fleas, ticks, as you know you need to...veterinarians will always answer your questions I'm sure! cats will live a very long time when you take proper good care of them always!...I have one that is 17 years old--Tigger cat!...he's an old man cat....aww...

THEY ARE A BLESSING!----It is a life changing event to be gifted a new baby kitten and raise them, watch them grow up and be your best pal forever!.They are always there for you and they love you and want you to always care for and love them too!..My boys are a blessing to my life, and I look at them and I remember them being baby kittens..their names are Tigger, Rockie, Pumpkin.......AND now they are all grown up into Adult cats....

they are silly, playful and always into something, being nosy, and they fight sometimes with each other....haha!...I laugh at how silly they are sometimes!..They keep me laughing! they like to play with their toys and they want me to give them attention all the time, so I give them hugs, and I play with their toys with them, they like you to shake their toys, roll their toys, and they can pounce on them!...it makes me giggle...

they like to sleep on the foot of my bed most nights and they will sometimes try to sleep right beside you, so I have to always make sure I don't roll over on them while I am sleeping, they are so cute!...I never want to hurt them, they like to hide in blankets, under beds, they will hide anywhere so always look out for them and keep them safe! many times cats/kittens have troubles sleeping at night, so always have patience with them...they may keep you awake at night, so place them in their crate a few hours, then let them out after you sleep...it will take time getting them accustomed to living there with you and not being so scared...they're cute!

LITTER BOX TRAIN KITTENS EASY---it is often easy to litter box train kittens...Just place your litter in a small shallow litter box that they can step into at kitten age....Gently take their tiny paws and use your hands to make their paws scratch in the litter...you may have to do this for them a while and then they will learn to go bathroom in the litter box...it takes a lot of time and good care to train them...I trained mine, all three of them!....

you should always have your kittens spayed/neutered when they are at the right age according to what your veterinarian says....this helps stop a lot of abandonment...Mama cats can have many babies and they can be a lot of work taking care of so many kittens, that's why we need to always spay/neuter them humanely with the help of a veterinarian....and ALWAYS find good forever homes for them...All people need kitten/cat pals in their life....I love cats!..  ;)

take very good care of your new kitten pal and learn to laugh more in life, and watch them grow up!..I have been blessed to have them in my life, life is so much better with pets and raising the kittens is a life changing event!...

Be prepared to take VERY good care of them, and also be prepared to giggle and have happier days in your life with a new kitten pal, they grow old and will live many years with you in your home, I love mine to live in the house with me!..we laugh and play all the time!  they keep "cases of the sads" away! ;)

julie



No comments:

Post a Comment