Sunday, April 3, 2016

i saw a rainbow.....



There was a small rainbow shining through the clouds this morning...Everytime I see a rainbow I think about the passages in the Bible..

One of my favorites is about Noah's Ark and how God instructed him to build the Ark to save animals!...I'm a lot like Noah, he saved animals...God flooded the world because the people were being terrible and he told Noah to save the animals two by two and he did that..So after the flood that lasted many days, he told Noah about his promise that comes with the rainbow!

Genesis 9 " I set my rainbow in the clouds, and it shall be for the sign of the covenant between me and the earth. It shall be when I bring clouds over the earth that the rainbow shall be seen in the cloud, and I will remember my covenant which is between me, and you and every living creature, the waters shall never again become a flood to destroy all."

he promised to never flood the world again.

Everytime I see a rainbow I think about that and smile, because he promised that with the rainbow...

it is a good passage to read in the Bible.

I know the rainbow means different things to many people....I just like to think about the cute passage in the Bible when I see rainbows...I think they are very beautiful and I like colorful rainbow designs on items...I at one time, had a Rainbow Bright doll and her friends, and the house she had...I liked those dolls and accessories!...

I have a bracelet I purchased a few years ago that was rhinestone/fake stones and it is shiny iridescent rainbow colorful hearts, so pretty! I like it!.....I think about Noah's Ark and God's promise when I wear the bracelet....

anyways, it is sunday, church day I have been reading that passage today after I saw the rainbow.

julie

No comments:

Post a Comment