Monday, April 18, 2016

travel in Texas.....

Texas is close by and I would like to see many more cities and smalltowns, just travel and go see what is there!

Dallas/Ft Worth/Arlington---it would be very nice to spend a few days shopping at the the Outlet stores, the Galleria, attend a Texas Rangers game, go to Six Flags and Hurricane Harbor in the summer!....Go to the Dallas Museum of art, attend a symphony-orchestra, Ft Worth Stockyards, just go see everything!....be fun with family/friends!

Abilene----If I could go to Abilene I would love just to see the town and take in all the historic areas, just sightsee/go shopping....

Houston----Attend an Astros game, go shopping at the Galleria, enjoy seafood, walk along the beach down by Corpus Christi and Galveston, it would be fun to see the local shops, beach front along the Gulf Coast....

Padre Island----It would be very nice to just go lay on a beach towel a few days, pick up seashells, apply suntan lotion, enjoy the sun...I know I get a good tan!...enjoy the local shops.

San Antonio---I would enjoy seeing Sea World and shopping, see the River Walk, attend many local events, sightsee....

Austin---somewhere I would like to go see many different bands perform, sightsee....look at historic areas there...

I would like to see the smaller towns too, just stop by and see them....

It would be so nice to travel..i would enjoy it!

I like Texas.

oh well, I never get to go anywhere...dream on Julie. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment