Sunday, November 27, 2016

candy canes meaning....

It is sunday and almost Christmas time, so I started to remember the story I learned at church about the origin of the candy cane during the holidays....

I learned that the Red & White of the candy canes stands for:

Red---Jesus Christ's Blood shed for you to be forgiven of your sins...

White---stands for Purity of your sins washed away...

We should always remember that at Christmas time, so every time I see a candy cane that is red & white, I think about that...

they gifted candy canes to those at church during Christmas with the story on a piece of paper attached to the candy canes...I thought that was so neato!

There are many different kinds of candy canes with multi-colorful hues and different tastes....I like them all....sometimes I like to place them onto the Christmas Tree or decorate with them, affordable....



they have other forms of the candy cane sometimes in just plain candy discs....OR they have the soft candy red & white peppermints that dissolve easily---I like those--Red Bird is a good brand of those....

julie



No comments:

Post a Comment