Wednesday, November 23, 2016

preparing meal, parades on tv !......

 Going to be baking pies late this evening, it's just something I enjoy every year the night before Thanksgiving....AND I will awake early at 5a.m. to start preparing the Turkey, Ham..so they will have time to bake properly and be cooked correctly....

I will start cooking everything at 5a.m. and that way, I will have it all cooked by the time family arrives.....it's fun to me, I know that is stupid or silly, but every year I cook/bake holiday meals this way!....lol...

I enjoy watching the Thanksgiving Day parades on the tv while I am cooking in the morning..or I listen..lol.....I watch the Macy's Thanksgiving Day parade, and the others that I can find.....so fun to watch them! is for me anyway...last year I watched a local tv channel and I saw a parade live from Dallas...it was nice also!

have to keep the pets away while baking tonight and cooking tomorrow..... *eyeroll*  😸

ALWAYS remember to place all of your pets in their pet taxis, or place them in a room with the door shut so they cannot try and help you cook/bake your meal!!!...haha!....Pumpkin cat tries to help me cook meals all the time....silly cat!...he's always trying to jump up onto the kitchen table or counter and he uses his paw and tries to catch anything on the table to knock onto the floor!...I keep my pets in another room or in their pet taxis while enjoying meals also....let them out of there afterward when everyone has left....

I will let the cats and Goofball try some Turkey or Ham after everyone leaves....I check for bones and throw those into the trash first....be careful giving your pets those after dinner, make very sure there are NO bones in ham or Turkey!!!...danger!

it is VERY unsanitary you know for pets to be near your food you are preparing ALWAYS remember to place your pets in proper rooms, wear clean clothing, keep your hair pulled back with something, that is best while cooking, that way, nothing nasty falls into your food....oooh GROSS!...icky! Be clean and tidy, wash all cooking utensils, bleach water everything, and clean counter tops properly, before and after cooking.....

now I have to start baking pies.

j.





No comments:

Post a Comment