Saturday, November 5, 2016

dry skin, hand lotions.....

Every time I have to take allergy medicines my skin dries out quickly and I always have to use hand lotion on my skin to prevent itchiness, and cracks on my skin....

I have tried many different hand lotions for itchy dry skin problems and some work for me, others don't and often those are way too overperfumed and make me itchy and sneeze moreso!...allergic reactions to some of them...

I wish there were more that could be lightly perfumed and smell like perfume, but not be too overwhelming and they need to be hypoallergenic available that smells wonderful!....I know women all would agree.....

the very hot weather & the very dry or very cold weather causes very dry skin and itchiness or cracks to form in your skin...so these are the times I have to use hand lotion on my skin....arms, hands, feet, legs---all will be dry and itchy...

this time of year is harsh on your skin and it will crack, dry, and be itchy all season!

I have tried these hand lotions and they work well for my dry skin and smell ok:

Nivea or the Equate off brand of it.
O'Keefe's
Lubriderm
Dermasil
Vaseline Intensive Care
St. Ives
Suave
Aveeno or Equate off brand of it
Suave
Palmer's CoCoa Butter
Jergens
Curel
Neutrogena
Eucerin
Dove
Johnson's
Olay
Fruit of the Earth

Dollar Tree also has good hand lotions that work well for dry skin...

j.



No comments:

Post a Comment