Wednesday, November 9, 2016

crappy small town medical office.....again.

I have had a cold + asthma + allergy problems for about a month now...I have been sneezing, coughing, and wheezing...recently it has gotten much worse, caused from an abrupt cold change in the weather and due to the fact that I have been out in the wind, hay, dust and it has caused me to have sinus congestion and infection in my lungs...

when you have asthma bad, allergies and stress, upsets, or worries it can cause a cold to turn to infection instantly in your lungs + sinus....

It has been going on for a month with me, and I went to the local small town medical office to seek treatment and have a prescription for antibiotics because I have been having icky green infection in my sinuses and lungs.....I haven't been feeling well and needed an asthma inhaler refill also...

so at my visit there at the medical office, the person I had to see to be treated for my ailment, was hateful, rude, jackass as usual...he's the snobby type, arrogant, thinks he knows it all and is better than anyone...think of the snob sports jock in highschool---that type of man......He's always this way toward me, I don't like having to see him for treatment, BUT I have nowhere else closeby to go to that is kinder toward me!!!..all snobs!.....

I was coughing terribly and he walks in and is rude as hell to me...he ran his mouth off at me and said: " What is it with you?!! You don't know how to take asthma inhaler prescriptions right, Look I gave you 2 inhalers 7 months ago! You have taken all of them??! There were 600 puffs on each inhaler and you have taken all of them???"

I told him: " NO, you gave me ONLY 2 inhalers, one of the inhalers had 55 puffs on it and was a SAMPLE, and the other inhaler had 200 puffs on it,--no refill.. that is all you gave me! that was 7 months ago...I haven't been back since then" I was very nice as usual...

He starts becoming more rude, hateful, smart-ass to me and he rolls his eyes and almost yells: " LOOK, YOU'RE NOT UNDERSTANDING ME!" Then he gets out his little pen and paper book and writes out how he gave me this and that inhaler  and there is no way in the world he was right about any of that!!! Oh, it made me mad! I laughed and I said: " OH well..i guess I lost that one!"...loser! he knows it all.....I don't think he even knew where he was today....BRATTY SNOB!

I get so sick and tired of this snobby rude behavior from these people around here!!!...snotty brat is all he is, I cannot stand that idiot....I think he is a weirdo or something, his eyes look like they are a little too red all the time!....sad but true....

it seems as though he walked into that little medical clinic ready to pick at me...sort of maybe mad at me for just being there or something!.....

so he starts questioning me about how I have been sick and I told him I thought I needed antibiotic and to be treated for sinus/lung infection....he says: " IF YOU ARE COUGHING OR BLOWING YOUR NOSE AND GREEN STUFF IS THERE IT IS NOT INFECTION!!! THAT IS ASTHMA!

LOL...um...EVERYTIME I have been to a medical office and had that nasty green infection in my lungs or sinuses, it has been diagnosed SINUS/LUNG INFECTION!!!....damn! everybody knows that idiot!......I had to almost wish for antibiotic.....! he kept saying: " THAT IS ASTHMA CAUSING THAT YOU DON'T NEED ANTIBIOTIC FOR THAT!"....he's nutso!

you know how sad that is, that everytime I go into that medical office, I feel that I don't belong there, I am annoying him, and that I am not good enough to even be there in that office, he tries to intimidate me, and others have said the same.....how sad is that?..That when I am feeling very sick and tired...and then I know I have to go there to seek treatment for being sick, I dread having to go there and listen to his snotty bratty mouth.....OR they are calling because they have lost information on their computer saying I didn't pay for my medical visit a year ago!....LOL!..ALWAYS ask for a receipt paper from them and keep it stored somewhere just in case..they can't get much right in there....

he kept looking at my cowboy boots today(my own pair), so I guess those weren't good enough for him either...lol....nah, he's probably just jealous!

tired of all this....I finally was prescribed antibiotic, another damn inhaler samples, a real inhaler, and I felt as though instead of being properly treated for my sinus/lung infection/allergies, I felt that I had to battle a bratty adult snob to have medicine!....you know how stupid that is!

medicine is expensive also.

j

No comments:

Post a Comment