Sunday, November 13, 2016

keep sunday church wisdom with you all week.......

When you attend church services, listen to church on tv or radio, or you have Bible passages you may read on sunday....Keep that wisdom and the lessons you may have learned with you everyday, all week!

I think sometimes in the rush of everyday life, it is very easy to forget what you learned from church and God on sunday.....It always is best to try and take in all the spirituality and wisdom you can from the Bible, Attending Church on sundays, try to learn from your pastor's sermons, your Bible, your sunday school lessons & readings......

when you are able to be there at church as a sort of student learning about God & Jesus, the Angels, and all the Bible passages, it is best to take notes down, try to learn as much as you can about your Bible and things you find comforting, interesting, or anything that is spiritually meaningful to you---jot them down and study them throughout the week!

I enjoy nice Sunday night & Wednesday night church study group meetings at the church, for the Adult, Teen, and children to study separately...and then have Wednesday night church youth group meets for the pastor to help with....Bring plenty of board games, study sheets, refreshments, Christian learning programs, popcorn, pizza parties!!! these keep the teens & children thinking about God throughout the week, AND when you have a reliable, trustworthy, fun, pastor, who knows the Bible good----this is helpful to all!!!

Adult Church groups can meet Wednesday nights--Have Bible Study, talk, plan events & fundraisers, and then have refreshments, maybe help out with youth group that evening!....This all helps to keep you thinking about God and helps you to stay spiritually connected to God with lessons and study...

We always wish to be a good person, be courageous, wise, and have something to think about when we may be confused about what is the right way to handle a bad situation or how to figure something out the RIGHT and GOOD way----you know all week situations go on, and I think it has helped me to be a good person, by keeping God's words & teachings with me, and also helped me to choose better decisions in all choices I make....

It's best to ALWAYS try to choose what The Lord would want us to choose....all week I think about that and I think that I want God to be happy with the things I take part in, the things I choose, and the ideas I may create...I hope that it is always wise and something he would be happy with....

I created a beaded bracelet years ago at church, and it was one of those WWJD? lettered bead bracelets...and the WWJD stands for What Would Jesus Do? and that is to always remind you to look down at your bracelet and ask yourself: "What Would Jesus Do in this situation?" so that kind of goes along with the same lines of what I am blogging about today.....I wear mine sometimes when I am scared, confused or may be facing uncertainty.....

I also have one that says: " WWACD?" and that is my get tough beaded bracelet that I giggle about when I am upset or confused...it stands for What Would A Cowboy Do faced with this problem or situation?-----Get tough, kick butt, stop crying, ride into the sunset, forget it and go on!!!......haha! that's my other bracelet....

julie

No comments:

Post a Comment