Friday, November 18, 2016

chilly cold......

Brrrr!!!!!!!

It is going to be Freezing temperatures tonight.

I am making very sure that my pets are all warm, feeding them canned food this evening, and they are already sleepy it seems.....

The portable fireplace electric heater that I have in my bedroom will be turned by 8pm tonight then I will watch it glow and fall asleep warm!....It sure does help my bedroom stay warm...I sleep better it seems.

I don't have my electric blanket turned on yet, and it is starting to be chilly right now.....I know that my cats will be looking for a warm place to sleep on nearby...

-----Just thinking about the people and upsets in life that destroyed me at the time, and now how I just laugh and go on...

(those evil nasty weirdos won't ever see this, BUT just incase they might, this is for them)

the ONLY time I would ever tell anyone that has hurt me, or been terrible to me Thank you idiots! would be whenever I would tell all those haters and awful nasty people Thank you idiots, for hurting me, breaking my heart, trying to destroy me at the time with actions, words, evilness, Thanks for making me a stronger person, EVERY set back, every broken heart and every upset made me a stronger person.......

randomness, but there ya go blog!

Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment