Monday, November 7, 2016

magnets & key chains....

Where would I be without a key chain!??

I have to look in my purse all the time to find my keys and when I am in a hurry or stressed it can be very helpful to have one.

I think they are nice.

I know it is funny to think about, but how many times have I thought I have lost the keys to my vehicle or to the cow pasture gate, or to the house?!!....haha....IF I didn't have a neato colorful key chain in my purse to find or in my jeans pocket to find, I would lose all my keys!

different key chains for different key sets that hold more keys...you can categorize them by the key chain you have them attached to....easier to be organized and keep up with the key sets I think!

There are many different key chains to attach your keys to the metal circle...sometimes they can be difficult to attach properly onto the circle.....Key chains can be many different ideas, color hues, pictures, themes, and sometimes they hold a very precious memory of a vacation stay or travelling through different states.....lots of fun....

these are nice to always have that catch your attention when hiding in your purse/jean pocket and you need to find them....

Magnets are something else I like to see on my refrigerator and when in class they have locker magnets to place in your locker...those were fun!

I have seen many magnets for purchase near the checkout aisles in many different stores or convenience stores, local or state stores have those state magnets for everyone to purchase...I saw the cute Oklahoma Teddy Bear magnets last week to place on your refrigerator....they were so cute....I also saw the state football teams' magnets....those are so nice...

Collecting these while travelling is fun and you can sometimes gift a few to friends & family, to say Hello!....they are often inexpensive to purchase and hold a memory that you are fond of....

j.



No comments:

Post a Comment