Sunday, November 20, 2016

the week of being thankful....

Considering that this week is the week of Thanksgiving, we should always be thankful for all the great & good things on earth and in our lives....If you cannot think of anything good in your life, just know to be thankful that you have the simple things in life, NEVER be unappreciative of anything good you have in your life...Learn to appreciate everything you have and never be selfish, greedy, and snobby!....

Every good thing in life and on the earth is from The Lord above....It is the week to be saying thank you for all of your blessings and even those blessings you haven't seen yet!

Being Thankful for your health, your loved ones, your pets, your shelter/home, your ability to walk, Being Thankful that we have Hope for better days....Be Thankful for every day you are able to live!....

many people have so many difficulties and challenges in life, that many never face, so always remember to pray for them......

Every week for years and years, I have always made very sure that I say Thank you! to everyone for all the good they bring to my life, and I say Thank you to The Lord for all the good in my life...I just make the whole week a week of being Thankful, saying Thank you to those who are wonderful and bring goodness to the earth....

Today is sunday and this is a Bible verse that I know goes along with this week of being Thankful----

Colossians 3:17

And whatsoever you do in word or deed, do all in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ, giving thanks to God.

I am Thankful.

j.

No comments:

Post a Comment