Monday, November 14, 2016

i enjoy art of all kinds....

 I think that the new holiday designs on the Sonic drink cups are cute! Small Christmas Trees in a pretty green....I know it random, but I enjoyed seeing the new designs.....that to me is very artistic!...I know some may say: " Oh, how silly! a Sonic cup design is Artful?!!"....🎨

But I believe that Art is seen in many things sometimes....even if it is just a drinking cup design...it takes creativity to create something unique, beautiful, cute, artsy!

I have always enjoyed colorful items, designs, paintings even in a business, my eyes always catch colorful hues, and paintings...even looking down at a item you can see and purchase in a store if it catches my eye I enjoy it's beauty....

Everyone has different color hues and patterns they like to see on items or in Art...that's because everyone is created to be unique and different and we're NEVER all going to be the same, and I am happy that is how life is! How boring would it be IF we were all the same??!....VERY!

I sometimes think that everything you can find for purchase in a store---takes someone's idea, how they view something, and how they feel, and can place that onto a canvas, sketch book, or design they wish to create...well that is always good!

Art should be how you feel and you can paint or draw out your feelings on canvas or paper, or in sewing, crafts, designs....may be others who feel the same....

Art is good for therapy, whether it be with drawing, sculpture, painting, crafting, maybe even writing out how you feel could be an Art form....I just enjoy a lot of colorful hues in anything I see, but that's just how I am, I try to interpret how someone is feeling at the time when they create Artwork and a lot of the time I can see how they were feeling at the time, by the color hues, the lightness or darkness, and the theme of their painting/Artwork OR even the title of the piece...

I enjoy attending Art shows and even the local Crafty Shows, always fun and interesting to try and understand how the Artist feels about their creation....

I adore all Artists who create goodness and display it for others to enjoy, and are not afraid to let others enjoy their Artwork...IF you have talent that is beautiful and holds goodness, let others enjoy it, on a sign, on a building, a design you create, a art piece you wish to display in a Art Show!...

Native American Artists and the Old West Cowboy Artists are my very favorite types of Artists, the color hues, the artwork as a whole...the prairie landscape, the clouds in these paintings---so pretty! the SouthWest color hues, the time set......that's comfort to me, they are some of the VERY best paintings I have ever seen in my life!...I wish we could have those displayed everywhere locally! Oh, they are beautiful!...they are very talented people......they also have a lot of sculpture I have admired and enjoy...

everyone has an art piece they enjoy and certain theme, or style.....

Tattoos are also Art work I think, I have seen some of the most beautiful Tattoos on people, so colorful/or plain ink, and they are all unique!!!.....Tattoos always represent something for the person whose body is the canvas for the Art.....they choose the tattoo and the very talented Tattooist places it onto them.....When I admire other's tattoos I always seem to understand who they are as person sometimes just by seeing them stand in line at a store, or there as I drive or walk by....

Tattoo pictures of loved ones, sayings and inspirational quotes--to remember feelings by, or dedications to those we love or those who have passed away---all are very sweet and beautiful!....

Religious tattoos---I think those are there to keep you thinking about religion..enjoy seeing them! and ALL tattoos are there on other's bodies because they mean something to someone!...I like that!..Tattoos are Art and I think they are beautiful to admire, and I think they are something else!

people place tattoos everywhere, and I think some of them are so beautiful as a painting, they look 3D or real as you are seeing them on someone's skin placed there!....

I saw an advertisement on tv for a local newer tattoo parlor and I think that is cool!....Tattoo artists have to be very clean, professional, not snobs, and understand the customer walking in to be tattooed.....I enjoy tattoos and they are Art!

💘

julie

No comments:

Post a Comment