Saturday, November 11, 2017

A few more items !.......

I was able to purchase a lighted, glowing, Num Nom, very cute, colorful, made me smile.......scented nicely, cheerful......those in a mini milk carton type container, fun to open container, lilac wrapping interior, exterior.......$ 5/ box, one Num Nom only in this.......

There were the sequin Christmas house shoes very sparkled ! Red, green sequins, only wear interior the house, fun ! Various prices a pair.............And the sequin throws / blanket, iridescent, sequins different colors, about $ 20/ Wal-Mart........oh how beautiful + matching sequin pillows !

The Christmas jewelry, hair accessories, head bands, gloves, hats, Santa house shoes, all very cute, whimsical, affordable at Wal-Mart mostly........I have a few items, I adore this stuff, very fun to wear ! Look and see how neato sometime ! 

Mini plush dogs + cats at Wal-Mart toy aisle, oh, they are adorable as can be ! I have two ! Nice gift ! For all ages, collect the different ones....

I found a cute doll called Shimmer + Shine dancing Genie !!!.....different colorful dolls, about $ 20/ a doll.......New to me......very cute.

Pajama character sets with feet, look as a mermaids, super hero, any cartoon character, with pullover hoods, pjs with feet, character set, are different silly + fun, usually $ 20 + / a pair, Wal-Mart most affordable I have seen.....

More fun candies ---!--

Giant candy cane from dollar stores different prices, amazing so neato !

Boxed chocolates ---- all brands affordable, some prices vary, I enjoy those yearly......Wal-Mart, target, dollar stores, all sizes boxes.....

Caramel chocolate turtles, all brands, Pangburn' s of Texas very good chocolate, Elmer chocolates good also, Hersheys......gotta love chocolate !

Marshmallow creme for preparing fudge, I need to purchase a few soon, Kraft, great value, Others all prices, many brands.....

Chocolate Wonderball candy ball with toy interior ! These are fun, whimsical gift, all ages, I enjoy these.....affordable...

I laugh about the sack of chocolate coal you can gift others or yourself for Christmas holidays !!! Haha......have you been naughty or nice, if behaving wrong you might get a sack of old coal !.....lol.......chocolates wrappers looks as dark old coal.......fun gift !

La Croix drinks / refreshments, these are everywhere, Wal-Mart, dollar stores, affordable, I think the cans are very beautiful colors.......neat, enjoy, if you like these.......

Texas Red grape fruit is nice in boxes other brands to purchase and enjoy yourself or gift to others !!! I love grape fruit, I like to prepare, halve, cut into sections around edges, then add salt minimal or as you like to salt.......sour, sweet, salted, grape fruit is yum, Wal-Mart, local grocery, other stores.....

Talking about fruit, I think the mini oranges / tangelos is, called Cuties ! In boxes or mesh bags are very good and I enjoy these yearly......sweet, sour, vitamin c, good for me !.....great gift as well.....

Outdoor lawn decorations, all fun styles, characters, items available to place lighted outdoor your home, fun, tradition for me since I was a child, I have always adored decorating indoor + outdoor my home, watch it all lighted at night, very cute, nice memories, so very pretty ! All prices, Wal-Mart, dollar stores, very fun unique decorations, I like to browse the Christmas decoration for outdoors......

Blue jeans, all brands, affordable, Wal-Mart, Target, Kmart, other clothing stores, I enjoy wearing blue jeans with winter boots, regular shoes, and cowboy boots ! Very comfy......I am purchasing a new pair for Christmas.....all styles, colors of blue, even some darker, black jeans.....look nice ! Sharp !.........lol....

Purses for the girls ! I need to purchase a new one, Wal-Mart, target, at mall, ross's, Tj Maxx, Sam Moon, Stage, Bealls.....everywhere, I enjoy a nice purse, shoe department, that store also has purses.....order online, I enjoy a nice wallet to match also with a purse......throw in your writing pens, shopping lists, keys, sunglasses, hand sanitizer, money, etc.......

Peppermint chocolate candy and the vanilla or chocolate Almond Bark for melting, dipping pretzels, dried fruits, strawberries, candy prep, squares, very nice to enjoy melt into candy molds or drizzling onto fruits, other candies, very affordable, many brands, Wal-Mart, local grocery........

candy prep is a fun creation, social activity, invite loved ones over, create candies one day a week before Christmas, also colorful chocolates are available to melt, create characters in molds Wilson brands, others.......Wal-Mart most affordable for those......

Anyway, that's more fun I have seen to create + purchase, old traditions.......

Love, Julie !

No comments:

Post a Comment