Wednesday, November 29, 2017

Letter # 10000.....

For several days, a week now, yelling on my waves every time I go to town.....rinse, recycle, repeat, same ol b.s.....

You kill everyone bitch, that is Philips daughter, some teeny in a wig, mask, wheelchair at Wal-Mart stown staring at me evil.......??? Stevie screams that is Philips Japanese daughter, you won't by drugs bitch f you !

????

Then he them, yelled on my waves not to purchase a rock salt night light I was looking at because, they watch you at dea OkCity bitch ! They have to know everything you purchase,!!! They watch you on camera for years now bitch ! If you purchase something bitch they know you are a drug dealer, you don't work bitch ! You have money bitch !

Uh, yeah I have money from cattle work, helping, I don't spend a dime, if I have to its because of doctor bills, speaking of doctor bills they yelled that in 09 when I had terrible kidney pain infection, chills, constant vomiting at 3 am for a years, I had to go to Er because I couldn't pee, I had to have the works, blood test, and a week later I get a call from very rude hateful bitch almost screaming at me that I had to pay immediately full total $ 8, 000 / Bill from hospital, she was rude, hateful, said I had to immediately pay that sum full total, said they were pressing charges on me, and I was going to jail..???

I told her I hadn't received a bill yet for that and she informed me I had to pay it now, she worked at the hospital, they said Shawn t. Was involved in this harassment, but anyway I made several calls, never got ahold of anyone professional about pay out plan, schedule, just pay now ! Very weird hateful, crooked fbi I think Now or crooked dea, because the voices swirled sounding on phone..

So finally a hateful bitch tells me to file a charity application and it will lower, so I had to fill out nosy paperwork, and three weeks later, I get more bills and lowered to $ 4000, or $ 3000, we had to pay $150/ month , can't remember, but they were yelling on my waves Sandy p, people did that to me, and gave money to crtl at that hospital....????!!!

Scared me !, she always bragged she knew people everywhere, and she can do what she wants, she told G., that if he got me a work occupation at ft sill, she would have me killed, and he told my mom in 01 that they will just do something to her of I help her get a job anywhere........so they scream for years, whole worthless nasty family that she's a lazy fat bitch, she's a baby, spoiled, too bashful, and they went everywhere always asking my business, nosy shit, all the time, all them damn whores, I never had to have designer, expensive labels, shoes, clothes, diamonds shop, travel all the damn time like they all did, they had jobs given to them by damn welfare, all those crooked whores, they'd right out brag and tell you...

Rat haired bitch always bragged her mommy had rich boyfriends, car dealer, judges, she found her nice paying jobs she always screwed everybody, she got all the nice office jobs, ran with big wheels....did everybody, nasty bitch.....spend those credit cards bitch.....brag, make fun of me, I spied on them, listened while they were high, so I could keep ahead of their b.s., they were talking about, couldn't figure out exactly, but I think the big wheel stories, drugs, sex, and trips to Texas where everybody partied in Dallas, San Antonio, Houston, oh, my how special they thought they were.....then the stories of being left at a party in Dallas ft worth high, everybody was messed up man, I partied with a ton of black men they said about themselves, I figured something out........they all took off to a party at Dallas cowboys after party and Ashley Jones was too damn fat and embarrassed rat haired bitch and her friends.....

Last Vegas trips for two weeks or more, all of them, sether, rat hair, Leroy, Janet, Philip and family, m family, Billy, clarice and fug family, all pierces family, huitts, bshaws, holts, all the snob big wheels, oh they had fun, and spent that damn money.....all the snob sporty crowd fans around here, Brantley, j and b Milam, Helen, all those fugs, Jacobi fugs, all those nasty rich brats ! All thought they were so damn hot an beautiful, fug as hell ! But made fun of me all the time, my weight, my hair, makeup, clothes not designer, no job good enough, I laughed at them, bwahaha....

I got so damn tired of big wheelin, bragging, elite crowds, snobs, designer purses, only $ 5000 or above, high heels, hearing about shopping Santa fe, Dallas, last Vegas, Tennessee, trips there all the damn time to Nashville, Memphis, oh we got lost in Memphis....! Horse races all that....oh go set on the front pew Sunday morning ! We laugh !

I avoided them, played them and made fun of them right back behind their backs couldn't stand them their fakey b.s., snobs.....every one a nasty snob....they all hated and used each other, nice to their face, but too high and fug !

So still I hear yelling on my waves, about b.s., my trash family did, or money, that over east, still don't know what that's about, crickets still occasionally in my mother's waves she said....keeps saying on my waves blue cow is dead, cats dead, goofball has to be put to sleep, or he whispers in my head passing away, dying, cancer, aids, stevie high b.s.....

Screams about house, over east, his friends, yells today on my waves, about Japanese z, at dentist, several versions of that one, I. H. Money again, teenys in masks Japanese, that old damn grocery store at m town...

Screams about stupid baby fake, my brothers b.s., hacking my house, my mind is dying I have to keep your mind alive, just send dreams...

Been telling me Julie b is dead, then alive, then f her bitch ! Rickys on the b.s. list too f him ! Hey Julie and Ricky hugs ! Can't wait to see you guys ! And M catches b.s. too ! Hey M, miss ya, can't wait to see ya hugs !

 Cbritain alive gets 500 mil off Mississippi man !??? That is yelled daily...?

A.lissun alive dead, alive hates me, f her ! Hey girl ! Just laugh !....he said she is being played by Japanese over east ????

Jess and Anthony, still same yelling b.s......about them, hey ! Hugs ! Laugh at him.

Sick of fakes, sick of holiday b.s. with fakes, blah, blah....

Kman b.s. stories, this that he caused that fake brother baby story shit, yeah well f Kman !

Keep harassing me, I am tired, not feeling good, now I have severe cold allergy crap I guess, then they yell all the time  said you guys are mad at me, for letters, f you bitch, shortstacks people are losing man ! Very tired, don't care about this b.s......miss everybody, sick of my life, other people's b.s. still ruining my life as always since 81....

I don't know all that trash weirdos, annoying as hell, messed up in the head people....I just am exhausted, wish I had a better rest, less wave harassing and my mom too....

Thanks,

From fat bitch.

No comments:

Post a Comment