Sunday, November 5, 2017

Browsing stores.....

I have been seeing many holiday / Christmas items, possible presents for many this year ! I am very much looking forward to the season....

I always search the stores for items, gifts I enjoy.........early Christmas shopping, it is almost December right ???.........haha

Today I purchased a Tiger plush animal, very cute, orange + black just $ 4, I see that Wal-Mart has a more expensive Tiger plush called Fur Real Friends Roarin ' Tiger, oh he is adorable, I think $ 90 / tiger........but cute !  :)

And at Dollar General I purchased a set of the Color Point Detail Coloring markers five in set, only $ 2.....variety ink......goes nice with those giant Lisa Frank coloring books......affordable !......fun, I adore all coloring books........all ages.........Winkeez toy plush animals, I adore, just as the TY Beanies boos, very cute, affordable........I purchased a few, I adore !

The dollar general has many Christmas / holiday items there now on shelves.....

I purchased a few packages today of the Palmer brand white chocolate covered sprinkle pretzels, these are yum !

The Rudolph Red Nose reindeer plush + characters are there, all sizes, also Wal-Mart........I love Rudolph, I have one plush animal of him.....cute !  ;)

I found the very affordable Christmas pencils with Christmas character erasers on top the pencil only fifty cents a pencil ! I purchased two ! Cute !

The very fun Christmas light necklace was a few dollars, very bright colorful, looks as real Christmas lights, but a lighted necklace, press a button, turns on and off......

Then, at Wal-Mart I fell in love with more mini toys on the kids toy aisle !!!......I adore all of these, too cute, colorful ! Love !

Squeesh Yum
Num Noms
Smooshy Mushy Mystery pack
Littlest Pet Shop
Animal Jam adopt a pet
Shimmer + Shine Teenies Genies Bottle
Mash ems, Fash ems

All very cute, affordable mini collectible toys, all very colorful, that is why I adore these ! 

Wonderful gifts / presents !

I need to purchase a few sets of indoor / outdoor Christmas lights soon, before holiday decorating........I enjoy all colorful light sets and shapes, even the mini decorative, decorate interior of home, Christmas tree, or exterior of home, porch, trees, outdoors.........need plenty of electrical plug in cords ! And timers, I have one from last year........

Oh well, holidays are on the way.

Julie






No comments:

Post a Comment