Thursday, November 2, 2017

Another letter, bees again...

More crap to letter about.

Harassed the crap out of me at my grandma's house at night, I could hear bees buzz on my waves terrible, just like 5. Years ago........screams go home bitch ! I finally fell to sleep, you probably heard most that they said........my grandma has been depressed said her hip pain is severe.......so I think we will stay nite more to care for her.........I also thought I would rest better at nite, it was better........said she still is hearing a cricket in her head, she is tired, more forgetful ???

Man at convenience store said I hear bees ! At window.....customers.......I think he was trying to tell me something was being hacked....I didn't hear them then......so they are hacking everywhere......probably following me.

Screamed on my waves all day yesterday as I was driving my grandma to apache......I cannot listen to that b.s. and drive !!! You kill everybody on purpose bitch ! F you ! Yeah, so I cannot even have a life, drive, travel without ruining their lives ! Whatever ! Just like the old fugs of my life of crooked dea, crooked fbi since the day I was born......screaming because I dare leave my home little bitch ! Trash.

Screamed that they put fleas in my attic, sent them into my home with surveillance......I give tigger cat a bath and fleas are everywhere........still peeing in certain areas in home, I think from old surveillance..........Rocky cats eye look as it is dying, very cloudy paralyzed, I am depressed, still puff cheek, nose puffed, I know they said j. j. Will help him......when he can, I plan on another c.c of pen g tomorrow......then he said they blinded Rocky cat with equipment and gave him cancer !!!.....mind games......sick of this.

Keep saying old man c said to kill you bitch he's over east, they are going to rape you make a whore out of you ! Nobody will help you bitch ! It's over for you blogging and those letters they are mad you write that shit bitch ! You don't understand ! 

Something about fake z + k here to kill you bitch ! Every time I drive he says There's z ! There's k ! They're alive then dead, alive, dead going to kill you bitch ! Whatever that's all about ???

How many fakes of them there are too many impersonators ! Saying and doing God knows what........they have tried to say they are them in stores, I just ignore creepiness......

Harass about bshaw house, this is our bitch dea and fbi own this house bitch ! They can't make us leave we can't be touched bitch ! We will keep bringing more to kill you ! Said they raped a dog and horse up there ! I try to see if I can see raped animals up there.....upsets me ! That bshaw house is theirs ! Too much b.s., weirdos, burnt up in the head trash crooked.....said it's a dea fbi prostitute house.........yeah they own everything.....screams.

Keep trying to hack my internet, hack mind, house, pets, said they hacked my laptop and ruined it, then try to hide my internet from my player, hack my player.....hack me with my player, scream every time I fire up my equipment.....

Keeps yelling I have terminal cancer, you guys let them put in my body with equipment.....???

Said they are digging in my trash, have for years, got a pair of my old underwear from trash to lick and eat period blood of a Kotex pad !!!????  Sick perverts ! Have my underwear to crooked fbi dea up there to laugh about size ten underwear and smell is that true ??! That infuriates me ! Said they took my clothes from garage sale, and goodwill donation gave to sluts to wear ??? Is that true ?? ! Why are they allowed to do all that ??! Upsets me ! Scares me !

Says they have a mask face of me and my mom they sell drugs with to set us up because we are not involved in anything to incriminate us, and one of my Mimi ??? Seen one yesterday on highway we met looked similar to my mom's face !!!!

Carry off anything they can near my house for money they said like all crack heads do......said they are taking everything bitch !

Constant harassing about bohns money, each one of those idiots creeps, their people, money, that nasty damn house whatever they are mad about that old shit for ??! Sick of hearing all that cry baby b.s. about them too, harass, harass !!!

Keep saying they remove things I try to tell you about or anything they don't want me talking blogging about !!! Infuriates me......said nobody will help you bitch you killed everyone Washington is f ' ed !!! They will kill you over this shit bitch ! No help bitch !

Bitch harass play mind games constantly say dead alive, dead ! Keep me upset in peril depress me, about M, C. K., C. B., B. W., J. W. j.ones,  they are dead bitch ! Try to kill you ! ???? Or more mystery b.s. games about killing my grandparents off with crooked, equipment or going to kill Mimi off ! I gotta keep her safe from this b.s.....help.

Just to let you know more mind games, ctrl trash take over, cry baby shit of the underworld worshippers.

J.




No comments:

Post a Comment