Saturday, November 4, 2017

It's late no rest, harassing again...

Here it is midnite, I just decided to letter through the harassing......yeah at it again, no surprise ! Cannot sleep.

Well shortstacks are at it again, whoever he is ? Stevie yelled he was Z.....? Dressed up as Brett m. Going to my mimis house yesterday, asking for gas ? She thinks it's him, and he took her gas can, they screamed tonight that guy has Hiv aids, stopping at her house.......danger once again, more yelling b.s.......screams about tulsa ???

Yelling about I. H. Money, I worked on him ! I should have all his money ! Not fair ! More screaming about money their money ! Harassing from up the road probably at bshaw house, that is their remember, their buzzard roost of crooked equipment.......to harass and constantly torture me, my pets, cows, and still playing crickets now in my mother's waves, she said she is hearing it.......

Calling here previous nite at midnight, scaring everyone and asking for grandma ? Asian voice dialect....???.....woman ? Could be more fake voice crap.....

Calling my grandma as old man Kuntz and his wife from ft Cobb.......talking to my Mimi......stupid stories, trying to hack her mind they yelled.....

Made my cat pee in corner again, I moved the ceramic pot, and he meowed looked at ceiling, then speed, stevie or somebody north yelled and laughed about it.......I made your damn cat pee again bitch ! Playing talking in next room again right now......radio robot bee sounds.....west room. Makes me feel sick.

Oh, here they are driving by to try and hack me and my internet........just right on cue....

Said fake Z can get away with anything his mom is a slut for you up there ???! Whatever that is about.......yells about more money, land they are getting ??? Yelling about my brother and that baby ??? Something more b.s., raise that baby bitch ! You need to see it bitch ! Voices yelling. Annoying.stupid.

This fake guy needs to be moved far away from here with all the other troublemakers, maybe then I could have peace, rest, too tired, sick of this life with harassment.........I bet they would be better freezing their nasty butts off up in the okla panhandle, that would be far from here ! That's a good place for them to go away to ! And never return......!!! Take all their masks, cry baby brats, oh, I am an agent I can get anything out of this I want man ! They all are strutting tall banny roosters........so gangster of shortstacks gang.....

Shortstacks is their boss or something, fake Z, he's Japanese or Chinese, yeah man, he says ! I think shortstacks gang would be best in New territory way up in the okla panhandle, then we will see how tough, they really are.........haha that's Dalton gang territory man ! They can't harass me there, hopefully, take their masks and burn them, then they will cry.......yeah man ! He is always yelling.......they scream about money, but they always seem to have plenty for driving around following us, then stop and ask my grandma for free gas as Brett.......trash......she'll never see that gas can again.......she believes that's them, Tessa and the kids are stopping by, oh, Phillip, patty, karissa and the kids...........puke.

They can all freeze their nasty butts off there, maybe stevie needs to go too ??! Take all of them I say, then sw okla can rest and I can too, all the trash can freeze up there.....I don't give a damn for any of these weirdos, annoying ctrl trash......

another night of no rest.

j.


No comments:

Post a Comment